facebook

fall 2015 "tiers"

by: Noles

I would think most people would agree that these are the "tiers" going into the 2015 school year. Please keep in mind this is based on philanthropies, campus involvement, parties, brotherhood/sisterhood, and homecoming pairings. Don't get butt hurt if you don't like where your organization is, it's more incentive to work your ass off this year to improve it. Also the sororites and fraternities on the same line can be interchanged I think.

DG/KD/Zeta
TriDelt/Theta
ADPi/AXO
Chi O/Pi Phi
DZ/Phi Mu
Alpha Phi/Sig Delt
Gamma Phi/Kappa
AOPi/AGD

Pike
Delt/Phi Sig
Phi Tau/ATO
KA/Theta Chi/PiKapp
Phi Delt/Sig Ep
Chi Phi/ZBT/Kappa Sig
SAE/AEPi
Sigma Pi/Phi Psi/Delta Chi
Beta/FIJI/ADPhi
TKE

Posted By: Noles
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Almost   

Sig Ep has drastically gone down this past year. Either down one or two levels. Alpha Phi is doing pretty good this post year, no regression at least. PiPhi is about the same, but some sororities are slowly surpassing them like Chi O and AXO so I guess that means they're dropping? Also is Kappa Sig really as good as they're ranked? I guess the house did it for them. Chi Phi and ZBT will definitely move up one if they have another great year. Phi Psi sit down; the only ones that know about your social calendar is yourself so stop trying to get out of the bottom spot....Sig Delt Phi Mu and DZ made major improvements. Would love to see how they turn out if they get just as successful rush classes as they did this past year

By: Almost
by: HahahaMay 29, 2015 8:30:57 AM

"Phi Psi sit down" LMAO

By: Hahaha
by: PleaseMay 29, 2015 9:13:06 AM

AXO and XO are way better than Pi Phi!!

By: Please
by: ...May 29, 2015 11:51:17 AM

axo is also above adpi and piphi is about to pass them too

By: ...
#12  by: No   

You're crazy if you think PiPhi is better than ADPi

By: No
#13  by: Now   

ZTA better than KD
AXO better than ADPi
Pi Phi better than XO
Phi Mu better than DZ
KKG better than GammaPhi

By: Now
by: NoMay 31, 2015 2:38:00 PM

No way Phi Mu is above Delta Zeta lol...DZ really came out on top this past year and Phi Mu really doesn't have much to speak for besides good pledge classes and a successful philanthropy

By: No
by: really?Jun 7, 2015 8:45:18 PM

ADPi is way better than AXO. sorry

By: really?
by: Well...Jun 8, 2015 9:07:07 PM

ADPi isn't better than AXO anymore and everyone knows it. ADPi had a pretty weak pledge class...too many legacies

By: Well...
#14  by: Almost!   

Move Phi Delt up one, Sig Ep down one, and Chi Phi and ZBT up one.

Phi Delt made great strides this year and clearly are doing better than SigEp, who absolutely did nothing and is slowly falling...maybe this next year they can reclaim their spot? Phi Delt also has a great Homecomkng partner, AXO. Definitely rising up!

Chi Phi and ZBT are hands down two of the most improved fraternities and deserve to go up a spot especially from their parties, philanthropies, and pledge classes this year. If they keep it up and have another year even more successful than this past one, it would do huge things for them.

I think everyone has come to terms with Gamma Phi dropping a bit this past year, unfortunately there's always that one sorority each year and that happens to be them. Sig Delt and Kappa made huge strides this year too! Definitely above Gamma Phi now. Alpha Phi has been slowly rising these past few years, but I'm not too sure about this past year because I haven't heard much about them. We'll see what happens this fall!

By: Almost!
by: TybgMay 31, 2015 6:36:19 PM

It's so nice when someone makes a statement and then backs it up with facts. Please everyone learn from this

By: Tybg
#15  by: wow   

did ZBT really improve that much?

By: wow
by: NolessssJun 4, 2015 9:20:07 PM

Somehow they got great pledge classes in the fall and spring, and a lot of the weird older brothers graduated. I went there about a year and a half ago and it was dead but last semester was pretty wild and the guys are good looking and party.

Same with Chi Phi, although they weren't as bad as ZBT I found that two years ago they had a lot of creepy older brothers. This past year while there I didn't see any of the creepy ones so they mustve graduated and had hot pledges so they did really well for themselves. With fraternities its so
Much easier to become better than sororities.

By: Nolessss
by: AyJun 4, 2015 11:41:45 PM

It surprised me too seeing how far they came in only a year. They might be one of the most improved frats this past year too; I think their house alone brought in good new brothers which changed them. Curious to see how their fall rush goes again

By: Ay
#16  by: LOL THETA   

LOL theta is not that high, neither is ZETA....

By: LOL THETA
#17  by: this   

this is it

By: this
#18  by: So close   

Just lower Sig Ep down a tier and push Phi Delt up one

By: So close
by: YesJun 10, 2015 5:11:04 PM

Agree, Phi Delt should definitely go up one they had a great year and Sig should move down with Kappa Sig, Chi Phi, and ZBT. Sig Ep and those 3 are definitely middle tier, but I'm sure one or two of them might move up one depending on how their fall rush and rest of the year goes.

By: Yes
#19  by: abc   

After this year, I would say Phi Mu is higher than DZ and Kappa is higher than Gamma Phi

By: abc
by: LOLJun 13, 2015 6:26:48 PM

All these Phi Mus trying to say they think they're better than DZ after this year. Just because you have Chi Phi as a homecoming partner and you got a step up from Kappa Sig doesn't mean you're better than DZ. DZ did more philanthropies, was involved in way more on campus activities, and won sorority of the year. Unless Phi Mu absolutely kills it this year, going into fall 2015 rush, DZ is higher

By: LOL
by: QRSJun 20, 2015 1:55:29 PM

LOL is a salty DZ

By: QRS
#20  by: Seminol3   

As far as fraternities go,
Pike
Delt/Phisig
Ato/Phitau
Phidelt/KA
Theta Chi/Pi Kapp/Kappa Sig
Sigep/Chi phi
The rest don't matter

For sororities:
Dg/Zeta
KD/Tridelt
Theta/Axo
PiPhi/ADPi
ChiO/Alpha Phi
SDT/GPhi/DZ
Phi Mu/AOPi
KKG/AGD

By: Seminol3
by: LOLJun 13, 2015 10:23:46 PM

Obvious kappa sig self promo

By: LOL
by: Lol...Jun 13, 2015 11:10:09 PM

Seriously putting Kappa Sig over ZBT? Lol just because you have an on campus house doesn't make you that good. Get off greek rank and try to actually make your frat better rather than try and convince other people

By: Lol...
by: Clearly Youre MisinformedJun 14, 2015 9:06:45 PM

Putting Kappa below AOPi is a sick joke. Putting Sig Delt, Dz, Alpha Phi, AND Gamma Phi above Phi Mu is even worse!!! Putting AXO above PiPhi and XO is wrong. You either don't go to this school or are a DZ/AXO self ranking. AXO is in no way on the same level as Theta???

By: Clearly Youre Misinformed
by: hahaJun 14, 2015 9:28:15 PM

lol what. Gamma phi pretty much on the same level as AOII now. and AXO is 100% on the same level as theta

By: haha
by: okJun 14, 2015 9:29:13 PM

you're obviously the Chi O troll because they're not as good as AXO or Pi Phi

By: ok
by: in my opinionJun 15, 2015 8:47:15 AM

For sororities:
Dg/KD/ZTA
Tridelt
AXO/Theta
PiPhi/ADPi
ChiO/Alpha Phi
Phi Mu/DZ/Kappa
Sig Delt/Gamma Phi/AOPi
AGD

By: in my opinion
by: PersonallyJun 20, 2015 1:58:44 PM

I think that Phi Mu should be up with Sig Delt and DZ and that GPhi should go down after this past year. I literally never heard a thing about them the entire year, hopefully they'll step up next year

By: Personally

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.