facebook

fall 2015 "tiers"

by: Noles

I would think most people would agree that these are the "tiers" going into the 2015 school year. Please keep in mind this is based on philanthropies, campus involvement, parties, brotherhood/sisterhood, and homecoming pairings. Don't get butt hurt if you don't like where your organization is, it's more incentive to work your ass off this year to improve it. Also the sororites and fraternities on the same line can be interchanged I think.

DG/KD/Zeta
TriDelt/Theta
ADPi/AXO
Chi O/Pi Phi
DZ/Phi Mu
Alpha Phi/Sig Delt
Gamma Phi/Kappa
AOPi/AGD

Pike
Delt/Phi Sig
Phi Tau/ATO
KA/Theta Chi/PiKapp
Phi Delt/Sig Ep
Chi Phi/ZBT/Kappa Sig
SAE/AEPi
Sigma Pi/Phi Psi/Delta Chi
Beta/FIJI/ADPhi
TKE

Posted By: Noles
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: yas   

AGREE!!! Homecoming partners are a big part of rankings i think and this is most accurate

By: yas
by: HocoMay 27, 2015 1:15:48 PM

But homecoming pairings are VERY political... Without getting specific and calling out specific sororities/fraternities, many fraternities will court a sorority and when they don't get picked they go for their second option, that "second option" sorority will recognize that they were their second choice and reject them also. With that being said some homecoming pairings don't actually reflect their tier rankings

By: Hoco
#2  by: Hmm   

Is Sig Ep really that good anymore? I literally hear nothing about them ever...jw. and same with ADPhi i just found out they were a frat and apparently theyve been here for 2 years. Anyone know anything about them? Phi Psi is making effort to move up and so is Beta. Also how is Alpha Phi doing?

By: Hmm
#3  by: Seminole   

the fraternities are SPOT ON. the sororities always cause disagreement

By: Seminole
#4  by: Nole Gurl   

Honestly I think the whole media area of Phi Delt, Sig Ep, Chi Phi, ZBT, and Kappa Sig can all be interchanged or subjective to status based on the girl. All of those frats are pretty different it just depends on the girl which one she prefers herself at. Overall thats the "middle tier" and that usually happens just like it does with ADPi, AXO, PiPhi, and Chi O, theres always a debate

By: Nole Gurl
#5  by: Close, but   

Move SigEp down one, switch KA and Phi Delt, and move Phi Psi up one and this is accurate.

By: Close, but
#6  by: yes   

Spot on. It's great to see a few fraternities and sororities in different "tiers" than they were last year or the year before. it really demonstrates growth and regression, both of which are inevitable in greek life, making this one of the most believable and best lists.

By: yes
#7  by: Accurate   

This is so accurate

By: Accurate
#8  by: Close   

I'd say move Phi Delt and Kappa Sig up one but other than that I agree

By: Close
by: HmMay 28, 2015 9:38:34 PM

No way Phi Delt has gotten that much better to compare with KA and PiKapp...and Kappa Sig definitely is nowhere near them either. Just because they got a cool house in a great location doesnt improve them as an entire fraternity at this point. This year will determine if they go up or down. Sig Ep needs to go down they really aren't that great anymore in any aspect tbh lol

By: Hm
#9  by: FSU   

Switch Theta Chi and Phi Delt

By: FSU
#10  by: FSU   

Definitely move phi psi up one level. Their social calendar and sorority pairings are stronger than delta chi and sigma pi

By: FSU
by: UhMay 29, 2015 8:22:29 AM

Who else does Phi Psi have socials with? All I've heard is AGD in the fall and spring

By: Uh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.