facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: a thought   

I think Pi Phi or Zeta would be the sorority I would be in if I wasn't where I am now. If two sororities had to mingle I would want it to be mine and Pi Phi.

By: a thought
#22  by: wow   

way to start rating yourselves.. had no comments until about 2 days ago and now they have like a million comments that say pretty much the same thing over and over again and pretty much the same rating.. you aren't top so don't try to rate yourselves to get there

By: wow
#23  by: go noles   

Pi Phi is by far the new number one house on campus. your new pledge class is smokin hot and congrats on sigma chi sweetheart

By: go noles
#24  by: not!   

pi phi is definitely far from being number one house on campus.. that actually makes me laugh out loud! they might be working their way into the top 5..finally, but not even top 3

By: not!
#25  by: nice girls   

Not as pretty as Zeta but still ok if you end up there.

By: nice girls
#26  by: the TRUTH   

All of pan needs to recognize that piphi's are really raising to the top. We all know the top three ;], but these ladies are giving us a run for our money. I know so many awesome piphi's who are sweet and smart but can party like no other. It's time to take notice that they aren't unknowns anymore and i couldn't be any prouder of my friends.

By: the TRUTH
#27  by: who??   

YOU NEVER SEE THEM OUT. OR ANYWHERE. AFTER RUSH THEY JUST DISAPPEAR. who the hell are these pi phi's???

By: who??
#28  by: re: who??   

Disappear? Really? Why, because they don't wear their pins everywhere they go? Maybe you're just too self-involved to notice anyone else. Pi Phi's are out all the time, and Pi Phi's participate in A LOT of different campus/greek activities. Check your facts before you make an accusation like that.

By: re: who??
#29  by: Couldawouldashoulda   

Pi Phis are all around amazing girls! Would love to be a Pi Phi! A combination of beautiful, smart, fun loving women! Who cares if they are not out every night? They are probably home studying like smart girls should be! I would love to be a Pi Phi!

By: Couldawouldashoulda
#30  by: Hello!   

Pi Phi's cannot be stereotyped, unlike some sororites. There is a beautiful mix of smart, gorgeous women on campus. Those of you who think that you are "all that" because you have a "reputation" of being "pretty" need to GET A LIFE! Sorority life will not make you!! Being a good person and not a b---- who slams others will help you to succeed. Pi Phis are amazing! Don't be so jealous!

By: Hello!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.