facebook

pi beta phi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Pi Beta Phi sorority chapter comments at Florida State University - FSU

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: haha   

yeah they don't DO anything like other sororities do. PS thats a bad thing.

By: haha
#12  by: Ksig   

Pi Phis are incredible. They are beautiful girls and I can always count on having fun with them. I haven't met one that I don't like.

By: Ksig
#13  by: blah   

pi phis are just a bunch of mediocre girls. and thats the T-R-U-T-H! The only pretty girl is their president kim whatever her last name is.

By: blah
#14  by: ADPi   

loves Pi Phi :-).. these girls are great! We are so glad you are our next door neighbor!

By: ADPi
#15  by: Please   

Clearly below would not be a Pi Phi. She prob got dropped and is a lil bitter. Its ok. Im sure you got picked up by a real classy house.

By: Please
#16  by: wooow   

duh you think pi phis are amazing, because you ARE one. and what is it you do exactly? last time i checked, the correct answer was NOTHING.

By: wooow
#17  by: Pi Phi   

I love my sisters!! and PI PHI!!! Good luck with rush!!!

By: Pi Phi
#18  by: ummm   

I haven't heard anything about Pi Phi having a chance of being kicked off. I think you're nuts. Why is pi phi at the bottom...? weird.

By: ummm
#19  by: re wow   

wow said really nice things about everyone except pi phi....

By: re wow
#20  by: admirer   

Pi Phis should get an award for staying away from this site. It is clearly being manipulated. The only safe spot is at the bottom. I really like pi phis. Smart move ladies!

By: admirer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.