Page 1 of 3
#1  by: um...   

nah...not really.

By: um...
#2  by: PiPhi   

i love pi phi!!!

By: PiPhi
#3  by: BLN   

Pi Phis know how to have some kind of fun. They are all cool, good looking girls, can't get much better.

By: BLN
#4  by: whatev   

The only pi phis i know cheated/stole. And are awful sports. Overrated.

By: whatev
#5  by: pi phi   

i love being a pi phi because i dont know any of my sisters that would say some of the mean things on this website, we love our panhellenic sisters, and our neighbors :)

By: pi phi
#6  by: Pi Phi Sister   

Thank you LXA, I'm sure your not really a lambda chi considering we have great relations with them. Keep your kind words to yourself please, we happen to love our sorority and our many other Greek friends and have amazing relations in the Greek community :) Happy Recruitment to everyone!

By: Pi Phi Sister
#7  by: boy   

pi phi has the hottest girls

By: boy
#8  by: lxa2   

i don't know who commented from lxa before, but they were way off base. we love pi phis and have the best time with them.

By: lxa2
#9  by: KA guy   

pi phis have a good time and are seriously beautiful girls......they also are hilarious and down to earth unlike alot of other sororitys

By: KA guy
#10  by: ya   

Pi Phis are great of girls. I know that if I got out with a group of them, ill have a awsome time.. theyre a seriously underated sorority! I think they are cause they dont flaunt themselves around campus like other sororities do.

By: ya

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.