facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 6
#21  by: ^   

I've never heard any girl say they want to go Xi. They have an awful reputation. Yes, they have some pretty girls but there have been a lot of rumors about hazing and they aren't very nice to other sororities. I would switch Xi and KKG but other than that this list is pretty accurate.

By: ^
by: ^^^^Aug 12, 2013 1:53:26 PM

Only a select few want to go Kappa though? They aren't very selective. Although Xi does have a terrible rep, more girls want Xi during rush than Kappa.

By: ^^^^
by: Hmm..Aug 12, 2013 4:43:49 PM

I agree Xi has a really bad rep. But they're still more popular than KKG. The top three houses have always been Xi, DG, and Phi for the last 3 years I've been at WVU. Kappa has a better rep but they're more middle tier. I agree most girls want Xi over kkg during rush.

By: Hmm..
#22  by: truth   

KKG
Phi
Xi

Middle

Chi O
DG
Sigma Kappa

Bottom

AOPi
Pi Phi

By: truth
#23  by: JP   

Sorority rankings are all based off of one's perception, unless it's Pi Phi because they f#ck1ng suck.

By: JP
#24  by: KKG   

Good luck during recruitment!

By: KKG
#25  by: Thisispetty   

honestly, you have to make your own opinions and not base them on these responses, because i am willing to bet a million dollars every girl who commented on this post put their sorority top tier.

truth is we have 8 sororities on campus, we dont have enough to actually have tiers. You know that scene in mean girls where every clique hangs out at one table, think of greek life that way. You have to find and chose the clique you fit in with the best.

Every frat hangs out with every sorority, people wont judge you on what sorority you join theyll judge you on you.

By: Thisispetty
#26  by: truth   

pi phi is holding down the bottom tier by themselves. every other sorority is basically on the same tier. they all have their ogres.... dont give AXi, APhi, Chi O, SK, AOpi, KKG, DG too much credit. You will just find fewer creatures in those chapters than pi phi.

By: truth
#27  by: thetruth   

Top Tier:

APhi
DG
KGG

Middle:
Chi O
Xi
SK

Bottom:
AOPI
Pi Phi

By: thetruth
#28  by: Wvugreek   

Top:
Kappa
Sigma Kappa
A Phi

Middle:
Xi
Chi O
DG

Bottom:
AOP
Pi Phi

By: Wvugreek
#29  by: Truth   

They all suck...

By: Truth
#30  by: Honestly   

In ranking, is it looks, sisterhood, partiers, etc? As a senior guy trying to be honest, I'd rank them all as worthy, as overall sororities, some great girls at all of them, a few losers at all of them. Dropping.....Xi and DG, Rising Chi-0

A Phi
KKG, no more Jersey People, PLS
DG, bad 2013 PC

Middle:
Ch-0, almost top tier
SK, a few hot ones keeps them in the middle
Xi, too many drunks

Bottom, but not far off:
AOPi
Pi Phi

By: Honestly

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.