facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 6 of 6
#51  by: G   

1. Alpha phi
2. Kappa
3. Delta gamma
4. Chi omega
5. Alpha xi delta
6. Sigma kappa
7. Alpha omicron pi
8. Pi beta phi

By: G
#52  by: Sorry to burst your    

All of these are jokes. Phi is not even top tier anymore...

KKG
DG
AXiD

APhi
EK
CHIO

AOPi
PIPHI

By: Sorry to burst your
#53  by: I agree   

I 100% agree with the post above. kappa, DG, and xi have secured the spots as the best. All these Phis trying to act like they are still good. Their last three or four pcs are awful. And let's be honest they aren't even active on campus. They are true middle tier now.

By: I agree
#54  by: :)   

Mine go..

kappa
Xi
Deegee

Phi
Sigma kappa
Chi o

Aopi
Piphi

By: :)
#55  by: mountaineer   

Clearly a lot of girls are worried about alpha phi during recruitment considering all the recent negative comments. Alpha phi is #1 always has been and always will be. They won most outstanding recruitment last year (more pnms wanted alpha phi than any other chapter) as well as best philanthropy. Other sororities at wvu have had issues with social probation and a significant amount of the chapter being kicked out, that absolutely does equal a top tier chapter.

By: mountaineer
by: hahaAug 27, 2014 2:42:12 AM

no chi omega won best recruitment .....

By: haha
#56  by: Ugh   

No one is nervous now or ever. Everyone is annoyed at phi bcuz they are talking smack about every other sorority trying to bring negative publicity for everyone else. It's not fooling anyone. Any girl going through will see there is no sisterhood here. All they do is sit behind their computers and bash other sororities.

By: Ugh
#57  by: Emily   

People need to get real.....with only 8 sororities, with most groups having about 125 members, there is going to be a mixture in every house. I would say there is a top tier (or at lease they think they are!!!) of Phi and Kappa. A solid middle group of ChiO, Sigma Kappa and AOPi. DG and Xi falling fast based on a combo of hazing. losing pledges and being placed on probation by their nationals. PiPhi still trying hard. Any of this could change based on the new pledge classes.Stop with the same old sterotyping crap. And if you are rushing go where you feel comfortable...not based on some website.

By: Emily
#58  by: Hey   

Top: phi , kkg, chi o, xi
Middle: dg, sk, aopi
Bottom: pi phi

By: Hey
#59  by: JerzzGirl   

Top: kkg, xo, SK
Mid: phi, DG, aXi
Lower: Pi Phi, aopi

By: JerzzGirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.