facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: newranks   

Judging off the new pledge classes:

Tridelt/Kappa
Theta/KD
Chi-O/Zeta
PiPhi/ADPi
AXO/AOPi

Lots of Randos in Chi-O and PiPhi. Zeta looks promising.

By: newranks
#12  by: Nikki   

After new pledge classes:
Theta
Kappa
Tridelt

KD
Pi Phi/Chi O
Zeta

ADPi/AXO/AOPi

By: Nikki
#13  by: Nikki   

Within the top 3, theta and kappa got who they wanted and only got girls who ranked them first. Theta had cut a lot of girls that went kappa before final round. And tridelt got lots of girls who preffed either theta or kappa first, but still ended up with a decent class. KD got most of the people at the bottom of Kappa's bid list and tridelt and Chi O got most of the ones at the bottom of theta's list. Tridelt got the bottom of their own list

By: Nikki
by: vandydoresJul 6, 2013 7:39:05 PM

No. Are you crazy? SAE ranked Tri Delta as the hottest pledge class. You can't possibly argue that they got the bottom of their list because they got every girl they wanted-- even stealing some from Kappa and Theta. Theta stole some of Kappa's top girls to fill up the 'night Theta' half of the pledge class, and the rest they stole from Chi O to fill up the 'day Theta' part. The sororities that suffered the most during rush were Chi O and KD. As a guy, I can say that any one of us would put Tri Delt and Kappa as the hottest pledge class and say that Theta, Chi O and KD fell hard

By: vandydores
#14  by: Changes   

Based solely on new pledge classes

Kappa, Tri Delt, Theta
PiPhi, KD, Zeta, Chi O
Adpi, AXO, AOPi

Kappa, Theta, Tri Delt pledge classes are not nearly as good as they used to be, and neither is Pi Phi's or KD's. Chi O's is super randomly mixed, Zeta is also a random mixture, but surprisingly better than expected. Last three are typical.

By: Changes
#15  by: J   

This years pledge classes

Theta/kappa
Tridelt/KD
Pi Phi/Chi O
Zeta
Alpha Chi/ADPi
AOPi

By: J
#16  by: newranking   

based on the new pledge classes:
tridelt/kappa
theta/kd
piphi/chi o
zeta
alpha chi/adpi
aopi
--
theta definitely slipped in the ranks this year, got some real randoms
zeta had a better than expected turn out
kd got a bunch of unexpected good pulls - kappa "cast-offs" that still belonged in higher tier houses

By: newranking
by: vandydoresJul 6, 2013 7:41:24 PM

now THIS is the perfect ranking. Theta fell this year-- i heard they took a lot of legacies?
Zeta still isn't very good but after this year's rush, it's settled into a solid middle-tier house.

By: vandydores
by: amenOct 17, 2013 1:42:25 PM

this person gets it

By: amen
#17  by: Lm   

Theta, kappa, tridelt
KD
Big drop
Pi phi
Chi O
Zeta

Bigger drop
AXO, ADPi, AO Pi

By: Lm
by: bitewingFeb 9, 2013 3:43:04 PM

Hot & High Maintainance: Kappa, Theta
Mostly Hot & somewhat Reasonable: KD, TriDelt
Nut Jobs: Pi Phi
Religious Nut jobs: Chi O
A few Diamonds in the Rough: ADPi
Only if Desperate: AXO, AOPi
? - Zeta
Based purely on my own experience for last 3.5 years.

By: bitewing
#18  by: anonymous   

theta/kappa
tridelt
pi phi/kd
chio
adpi/zeta
axo
aopi

By: anonymous
by: anonymousApr 25, 2013 7:44:28 PM

^^ Definitely the most accurate.

By: anonymous
by: yesMay 5, 2013 2:23:15 PM

agreed, definitely the most accurate! there's a pretty substantial drop between chi o and the bottom 4 though

By: yes
#19  by: Actually...   

Idk, I'd say there's definitely a difference between kd and pi phi. Pi phi can't seem to shake their reputation for being less than classy and I'd rank them below kd even considering last year's formal fiasco. Also, I actually think I'd put zeta on par with chi o - they may be new but I feel like they still manage to have more of a presence and a personality than adpi, and I don't think they're any less attractive than the chi o's. The rest are spot on.

By: Actually...
#20  by: alright   

theta/kappa/tri delt (same girls want the same three houses and will go any of them)
chi o/pi phi (rank a little higher because of their sisterhood, same quality girls--just depends what you're looking for, people seem happiest with those houses)
kd (they're nice enough girls)
zeta (they'll always be zeta, some of them are crazy--doing way better than DG did)
adpi/axo/aopi

By: alright

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.