facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 5
#41  by: real   

theta
kkg
ddd
pi phi/kd
chi o/zeta
axo
adpi/aopi

on the rise: theta (killing it), kd, zeta, axo
stayed the same: pi phi, chi o, aopi
going DOWN: kkg, ddd, adpi (axo took all the good bottom tier girls)

By: real
by: GuestFeb 25, 2015 10:49:31 PM

^^ accurate, though I'd say kappa stayed the same rather than fell and kd is falling. Had a rough go of it because a lot of the girls the wanted wound up tri-delt.

By: Guest
by: GuestFeb 26, 2015 4:20:39 PM

on the rise: theta, pi phi, zeta
stayed the same: chio, aopi, adpi, ddd
going down: kd, axo, kkg

by: GuestMar 3, 2015 7:25:54 PM

axo definitely isn't on the rise.

#42  by: Guest   

With the new pledge class:
Theta: probably the hardest to get into because they already pre-picked most of their girls so some are kind of random but definitely top tier in terms of eliteness.
Kappa: a few randoms here and there but overall really hot and fun to be around.
Tri-delt: honestly had a great pledge class because while all the girls are super hot and fun to be around, they're actually really nice too (and i'm not one)

Pi Phi: had a great pledge class. All the girls are wild and a lot of fun and super outgoing. Definitely on the shambly side.
KD: had a fall in pledge class. While some girls are nice still and fun, a lot of them wanted to be tridelts or kappas and just got funneled into KD. not necessarily bad.
Chi O: some girls are really fun per usual- always that wild handful to compensate. of course there are also the super lame ones that are only there bc of GPA and actually never go out.

Zeta: definitely on the rise. Had a pretty good pledge class this year of girls that are smart, nice, and pretty (not a zeta). They also go out a lot and while some of the upperclassmen are stranger, much better pledge class.
ADPi: better pledge class. the sorority on a whole has about 1/3 really wild, fun, and hot girls, 1/3 okay wild girls, and 1/3 really quiet girls that never go out.
AXO: just kind of random. They can sometimes be a lot to handle personality wise but don't stand out enough to push them into an up and coming status
AOPi: nothing to be said :/ sorry

by: .Mar 4, 2015 7:57:39 PM

This is the most true one I've seen thats also not completely nasty.

By: .
#43  by: .    

Although I would add that AOPi probably has the best sisterhood on campus. They might not be the coolest or hottest, but they all really get along and care about each other.

By: .
by: ehhMar 5, 2015 10:05:06 PM

a lot of AOIIs are great girls but i wouldn't say they have the best sisterhood. while most are very nice, a large amount of girls end up there because they get cut from everywhere else which doesn't lead to the strongest sisterhood

By: ehh
#44  by: just sayin   

top:
theta, tridelt, kappa

mid:
pi phi, chi-o, kd

lower:
zeta, axo, adpi, aopi

in terms of sisterhood, i would say pi phi and chi o have the best, genuine relationships.

By: just sayin
#45  by: ,,   

kappa
tridelt/theta

pi phi/kd
chi o/zta

adpi
axo
aopi

By: ,,
by: kJan 29, 2016 8:19:50 PM

Judging by this years pledge classes I'd say this is exactly right.

By: k
#46  by: Real Talk   

Kappa
Theta
Tri Delt

KD
Pi Phi/ Zeta
Chi O

AXO/ADPi
AOPi

By: Real Talk
by: ?Aug 26, 2017 10:49:53 AM

not even close

By: ?
#47  by: yo here    

KKG
Theta
Tri Delta
Pi Phi/ KD
Zeta
XO
AXO/ Adpi
AOPI

By: yo here
by: RealAug 26, 2017 10:33:01 AM

Kappa
Theta
Kd
Tridelt
Piphi
Chio
Zeta
Adpi
Axo
Aopi

By: Real
by: noAug 26, 2017 10:41:49 AM

kappa
theta/tridelt
pi phi/kd

chio/zeta
adpi/axo

aopi

By: no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.