facebook

funny how...

by: Dawg

Someone went around and posted negative comments on all the sororities' pages except for Phi Mu, where they posted something positive. PNMs, do NOT believe anything you read here.

Posted By: Dawg
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: @LOL   

Can you please tell me why the other groups would be "butthurt" over Phi Mu? I cannot think of any aspect of sorority life that Phi Mu dominates... Size? No. Activities. No. Honors? No. Competitions? No. Grades? No. SOOO why would the other groups be as you so eloquently put it be "butthurt"?

Reactions like yours prove her point.

By: @LOL
by: Butttt.....Jan 14, 2015 9:42:52 AM

Hurtttttttttttt

By: Butttt.....
#12  by: Is there ?   

you sound so incredibly jealous and yes phi my does dominate in most iof those mentioned categories. You forgot one...... Homecoming.

By: Is there ?
by: ???Jan 14, 2015 12:10:00 AM

Phi Mu dominates in most of the categories mentioned?

I really don't think you know the meaning of "dominate". If a group "dominates" they would be 1st...

Size - 4th (fact)
Grades - 4th (fact)
Activities - at least 2 groups have more campus involvement overall
Competitions - has Phi Mu won any this year? Not any big ones for sure.
Honors (which by the way includes Homecoming) - 2 maids and Miss Mississippi State University. Phi Mu still doesn't dominate - DG had 3 maids and KD had 1 maid and Miss MSU.

By: ???
#13  by: Not going there   

Someone is totally obsessed with the beautiful girls in phi mu. Your facts above are certainly not all accurate.though. IF you are on campus (DG mom) you would know phi mu is one of the most involved groups on campus. If you need an accurate account of winnings and honors please feel free to go to the website. You're spending a lot of time and energy trying to disprove things that are easily
Checked. i'm not sure why you would try to pick out just Phi mu and trying to tear them down. There are eight wonderful sororities on our campus ! try to leave phi mu off of your radar.

By: Not going there
by: ???Jan 14, 2015 9:22:14 PM

Based on the timestamps and content of your posts, I'm just confused as to why you stick up for Phi Mu by blaming DG on this thread and then bashing them on another? I don't think any house should be attacked and I understand you wanting to defend your sorority but there's zero reason defending one should result in attacking another. I don't see anyone else doing that, just you.

By: ???
by: YesJan 16, 2015 12:30:15 AM

The facts can easily be checked on Phi Mu's blog which can be reached from their website. Yes, they have a few things listed for this year but they do not DOMINATE which is the point. EVERY group at MSU is strong!! Stop trying to prove yours is the best by tearing down others.

By: Yes
by: @yesJan 16, 2015 7:44:25 PM

You have missed the entire jest of this feed. The whole conversation was started by someone other than a phi mu . Btw chi o DOMINATES and we all know it.

By: @yes
#14  by: Jealous?   

Sounds like some phi mu haters! Women! I swear!

By: Jealous?
#15  by: @???   

Your definition of "attack" is laughable! You are the pot calling the kettle black. You know what they say about opinions.....everybody has one. Personally I think there are 8 fabulous groups on our campus!

By: @???
#16  by: KeepingHonest   

I'm just posting every time I notice a group doing this - no matter which group does it.

A few days ago "Anon" commented negatively on DG claiming they are already dirty rushing girls and then a glowing review immediately for Phi Mu calling them their favorite girls on campus. No one else was ranked that day.

A couple of responses to Phi Mu's great rankings were posted questioning why there was self ranking and bashing occurring, but no negative ranks given.

Several responses popped up on any positive ranking from the past few days that XO, KD, DG, and DDD received saying they're wrong and not that good or pointing out a weakness the ranker didn't mention. In a few cases another negative ranking was given in response to a positive one.

By: KeepingHonest
by: This!Jan 26, 2015 12:19:57 AM

Perfect! Glad you are doing this!

By: This!
#17  by: What?   

Please let this go! Your three responses don't really make sense anyways. Most feel this is a tired arguement and that all 8 sororities are great. Move on!

By: What?
by: It's goodJan 27, 2015 10:06:26 AM

The only people who would have an issue with keeping everyone honest are the ones making the posts. I like it. This site could be an assert but it it's used in the wrong way by too many. Maybe this will make everyone think before they post negative comments.

By: It's good

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.