facebook

funny how...

by: Dawg

Someone went around and posted negative comments on all the sororities' pages except for Phi Mu, where they posted something positive. PNMs, do NOT believe anything you read here.

Posted By: Dawg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hmmmm?   

Not sure where you're reading but DG had glowing reviews 5.0 perfect score..... Phi mu not so much. So what are you insinuating?

By: Hmmmm?
by: I thinkJan 5, 2015 9:11:20 PM

they are referring to the recent comments. Phi Mu got great posts just this week while houses like Chi O got bad ones. The last post on the DG page was from November, so trying to deflect the comments about Phi Mu onto other houses is really pointless. Comments and timestamps don't lie.

By: I think
by: @WowJan 6, 2015 9:48:48 AM

No, Phi Mu looks bad when posts are so obvious. As someone above said "date and times in the posts don't lie." Part of the reason they are not respected by other Greeks.

By: @Wow
#2  by: Lady above   

Shut up, gets life, grow up and stop taking this so serious. If phi mu's love their sorority, why do you care? Are you against people being happy? Truth is, you don't know who comes on here and you really have no business worrying about others opinions. It may be any 8 of the sororities saying things. I find you completely annoying.

By: Lady above
by: ClassicJan 6, 2015 11:45:58 PM

I have no problem with any group loving their own sorority. In fact if they don't love their own group I feel sorry for them!! However, when someone builds up their own group (with high rankings) while tearing down other groups (by giving low rankings and making negative comments) I have the right to point out what is obvious. Your rude remarks only add to the perception most on campus have of Phi Mu. Maybe refraining from your rude comments would help change the perception.

By: Classic
#3  by: Unless    

I don't think any one person in any sorority would be dumb
Enough to bad mouth every sorority but their own. Like they'd have to be absolutely stupid. It could have been anyone or even a group of different people. The truth is we have no idea. So let's just calm down....

By: Unless
#4  by: Just sayin   

A couple of sororities didn't get comments or rankings at all on the day and time you're talking about...

By: Just sayin
#5  by: Humorous   

This person is so accusatory of things she thinks a phi mu is doing and, guess what? She's doing the same exact thing! Pot calling the kettle black. Go ahead, accuse me of being a defensive phi mu. We all know what your response will be. You are great entertainment on a cold boring night.

By: Humorous
by: HahaJan 7, 2015 11:50:53 PM

Let it go girl. You are way to uptight. Who cares if someone makes accusations on this website, especially if you aren't a member of the group!! Everyone on campus knows the truth so it shouldn't matter. Oops unless the comments on this website are "right".

By: Haha
#6  by: Ps   

I AM NOT A PHI MU! Aaahhhhahshahaha

By: Ps
#7  by: Ok   

I'll confess..... I made all those comments and I'm a kappa delta......mom. Truth is you have no idea who is typing .

By: Ok
#8  by: Oh my   

You are wayyyyyy to concerned!

By: Oh my
#9  by: tbh   

What I find interesting is that Phi Mu is the only group that reacts quickly and with anger each time a negative comment is made about them. Sure all groups defend themselves but not by swearing or with sarcastic rebuttals.

By: tbh
by: MeJan 10, 2015 1:24:13 PM

It was me....... And I am not a phi my.....hahaha! Just wanted to prove ANYONE can pose as another! I'm not even at State!

By: Me
by: LOLJan 13, 2015 12:56:51 PM

This same reply is copied and pasted anytime Phi Mu defends themselves from hateful comments. "Oh Phi Mu is so quick to defend" blah blah blah. Please come up with something new, haters. Way too much butthurt. Bahahahahahaha.

By: LOL
#10  by: No   

KD's sure complain a lot when a phi mu gets any compliments.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.