facebook

pledge classes

by:    

For a sorority to claim to PNMs that they received the top rushees of the recruitment season is completely self-serving and only makes that sorority look self absorbed. But to be fair, I have heard these herd facts: ( these are only from the sororities that continually to claim a sweep on bid day)
Chi o did receive a couple of Miss Whatever high school, one Jr. Miss, some class beauties, a lot of academic scholars, a few cheerleaders
Phi Mu did receive a couple of Miss Whatever high school, a lot of Pom Pom squad members, a Most Beautiful, some class beauties, some cheerleaders, some HC queens, some academic scholars
Kappa Delta did receive one HC queen, maybe a Miss whatever high school, some soccer players, some cheerleaders, a junior miss, some academic scholars, some class favorites.
It sounds like all three made out with some great catches. No one outdid anyone else. So, to claim victorious in the bid wars, you just need to lay it out and see that all three did quite well in their recruitment process. Please stop claiming victory when it's not a victory. It's helping some great girls find a home in college.

Posted By: A fair assessment
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You are so right! Thank you !

By: Exactly
#2by:    

You sound like a mom or an alum. "Miss whatever high school" and "Pom Pom squad"? Really? Do you even go here?

By: Uh
by: @Uh   

Why do you question wisdom? What does it matter if someone is a mom or alum? Is there a rule that says the two of these can't read or answer a question or make a statement? Maybe they love MSU! Maybe they love the greek system and are giving some good advice to people like you that have awful attitudes! All the above statements made by @ a fair assessment are pretty accurate and are said in the nicest way. Let PNMs read these comments and they will get a fair idea of what is going on here at MSU.

By: @Uh
by: Mature   

And.........

By: Mature
by: Yes!!!   

I thought the same thing!! It seems like a phi mu mom who wants to align them with the top. Yes, the reason ppl are asking you if you are mom/alum is because you're out of the loop and your "wisdom" means very little.

By: Yes!!!
by: Who?   

You sound like a KD that doesn't like the assessment made.

By: Who?
#3by:    

Other sororities pledge girls with these exact same achievements and others as well. Once again it looks like Phi Mu is trying to link themselves to Chi O and KD while intentionally leaving every other sorority out. This may be accurate, but it's only part of the truth, not the whole truth. Chi O and KD are solidified top, they don't have to do this. Only Phi Mu does because they aren't undisputed top.

By: ....but....
by: Yes   

I agree. Few groups feel the need to continual boost themselves. Every sorority pledges a majority if the same type girl. The difference lies in the in house connections that some girls have vs PNMs who go through recruitment knowing very few people. Both groups of girls are equally impressive!

By: Yes
by: Goofy   

That is one of the lamest comments I've read! Nice try dg.

By: Goofy
#4by:    

I am what you would call a lower tier.
Through out this entire site the so called top 4 : chi o phi mu kd and dg continue to boast their accomplishments! There is an entire feed from last year where chi o says they are untouchable! Winners of everything! Phi mu too boasts about involvement! Kd says they are the best in every area and dg brags about homecoming maids. So ALL of the so called top 4 seem to feel the need to boast....... Not just one or two groups!

By: Oooohhhh
#5by:    

I LOVE how the same person is always saying "Good Try, Phi Mu" or "Nice try, DG". Why does this person want it to look like a certain sorority is stating an opinion any time one is made? I wonder why it bothers this person so much when a comment is made? I'd bet its different sororities making a lot of statements because that is what this site is all about. And any sorority should be able to state anything they want to about their accomplishments. Get over it!

By: hahahahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

There are multiple threads about achievements of Chi O, they're all over the humble brag. Before a thread was made to point out the positives/achievements of every sorority, Chi O made one that got TONS of comments just about themselves. It's not terrible, good for y'all, but it does come across as showy. Then there's Phi Mu, literally ANY comment that doesn't have them in top 3 gets a reply about how Phi Mu deserves top 3. ANY comment slightly negative about them gets multiple responses and often times doesn't just defend Phi Mu, but also calls out another house. You don't see any other houses doing these things. My house is frequently compared to Phi Mu but I think we out shine them because we don't try to and we're laid back. And to their credit, there are tons of remarks made about top houses mentioning KD and DG, including specific threads bashing DG, and there isn't the same overly defensive response from those groups or threads singing their own praises. I appreciate those qualities and am proud my sorority is also not visibly active on this site. (Before you disagree this is my first post and I don't rank anyone, and by the looks of it my sisters aren't flaunting themselves either).

By: here's the difference
by: @heres the difference   

But you obviously spend a lot of time READiNG this site if you know about soooo many comments by who you think is a chi o phi mu or kd.

By: @heres the difference
by: This is funny....   

I guess you don't see how hypocritical you are being. I've noticed that every time something good is said about Phi Mu, someone always gets on here and says "oh, here we go again, Phi Mu trying to align themselves with top." or, "here we go again, Phi Mu defending themselves." You are no different than what you accuse Phi Mu of doing. If you think Phi Mu is sub-par, than why would you care so much about what they post? You obviously care enough to reply each.and.every.time.in.each.and.every.thread.

By: This is funny....
#7by:    

Obviously a chi o

By: Yes
by: Aw!   

You misspelled Phi Mu

By: Aw!
#8by:    

Are you with your mom?

By: @aw!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.