facebook

frat parties?

by: Guy

Which 3 fraternities have the most fun/parties?

Posted By: Guy
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: nickname   

You are retarded if you don't think farmhouse throws the best ragers. Girls always have the best time there.

By: nickname
#12  by: Best parties   

Hands down the best parties are at SAE, Pike, Kappa Sig.

By: Best parties
#13  by: Aight   

Sigma chi typically throws the biggest parties. Kappa sig has weak parties considering how many members they have. Pike and SAE seen to have the best names come to their houses

By: Aight
#14  by: Insight   

Sigma Chi, SAE, Phi Delt, Kappa Sig, KA, and Pike all typically have the largest parties. All 6 are good fraternities to be in, and are also the most popular. They all have alcohol, they all have girls, and they're usually always fun if you know people. However, from my 4 years at this school, Sigma Chi, Phi Delt, and SAE have thrown the "largest" parties I've been to in my college career. Phi Delt is great during football season (when not in trouble) and especially Super Bulldog Weekend, Sigma Chi is always popular, and SAE has definitely been the most wild.

By: Insight
#15  by: honestly...   

If you're not from Madison or Starkville or if you're not a Chi O or KD you probably won't have at Sigma Chi. If you're not from the Delta, Kappa Sig is a bore. Pike and KA are the most friendly and fun houses on campus.

By: honestly...
by: YesNov 9, 2014 2:45:54 PM

^^^ I agree. For fun times go to KA, Pike, and SAE. These three always have great parties and the guys are welcoming and friendly.

By: Yes
#16  by: What?    

I'm a phi mu and we are good friends with sigma chi. They always welcome us along with chi os and KD's. what is your problem?

By: What?
#17  by: Best   

My favorite 3 for parties are SAE, Pike, and Sigma Chi. I have enjoyed parties at other houses too but these are the most fun!

By: Best

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.