facebook

frat parties?

by: Guy

Which 3 fraternities have the most fun/parties?

Posted By: Guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Hmmm   

This is a tough one, SAE has only had two parties in the past year but both were wild, they get put on probation for both lol. Kappa sig and sigma chi have big parties but aren't particularly fun in my book. Pike has fun band parties. KA is fun occasionally

By: Hmmm
#2  by: Parties   

I think that the Old Row fraternities, SAE, Pike, KA, and Kappa Sig, have the most fun parties and their location on game days is the best.

By: Parties
#3  by: Greek   

Phi Delt and SAE are bangin' when they're not on probation, but Kappa sig and Sigma. Those 4 are the biggest

By: Greek
#4  by: Bigger   

I have been to Kappa Sig and Sigma Chi parties and must say that bigger doesn't necessarily mean better. They were okay but were so crowded that you couldn't move. Also, the Sigma Chi's are not very friendly and definitely do not have the cutest guys on campus. My favorite party frats are SAE, Pike, and KA. They know how to have fun and the guys are all very down to earth and friendly.

By: Bigger
#5  by: ok   

I would say SAE, KA,, PIKE, and LXA

By: ok
#6  by: Big   

SAE are the wildest. KA and PIKE are good, guys are bad. LXA has the best guys and throw great parties.

By: Big
#7  by: Parties   

Kappa Sig. SAE. LXA. PiKe. All quality.

By: Parties
by: HuhSep 9, 2014 11:50:12 PM

Lambda chi? Wtf

By: Huh
by: JSep 10, 2014 12:04:56 AM

^agreed

By: J
by: naSep 11, 2014 4:49:24 PM

Lambda chi aren't the biggest. But they do throw good parties.

By: na
by: anyoneDec 9, 2014 8:33:31 PM

please, shut up LXA....let me know when you have a girl that is decent at your next party...conisdering if you have one

By: anyone
#8  by: Hahahaha   

Lambda Chi throws the biggest parties on campus.....hahahahaha

By: Hahahaha
by: KshfdhsuSep 10, 2014 11:29:13 AM

While I do think lambda chi does have pretty good parties, I agree they definitely arent the biggest lol

By: Kshfdhsu
by: lolSep 11, 2014 4:47:46 PM

Not the biggest but still quality. Stop hating.

By: lol
#9  by: Best   

The houses that have the best parties and that have the most fun guys are SAE, Pike, Kappa Sig, and KA. I always have a great time at these houses. Sigma Chis only want certain types of people at their parties. I have heard that there is one sorority whose members they won't even let come to their house.

By: Best
by: YesSep 10, 2014 10:43:42 PM

Old row is where it's at. After all these years they're still in top! Phi delt has a TERRIBLE house and location

By: Yes
#10  by: lol   

Pike is the best...hahahaha

By: lol
by: ActuallySep 12, 2014 12:56:35 AM

Pike has good parties, so I fail so see the humor

By: Actually
by: AgreeSep 12, 2014 8:05:43 AM

Pike is always a fun place to go, and their band parties are notorious for having a great time! They have really cute guys, and my friends and I always know we will have fun there! Most seem to agree that their new pledge class is one of the best this year.
My second favorite place to go is Sgma Chi. They have cute guys and their parties are a lot of fun. I love going to parties here! They also got a great pledge class.
Third on my list is SAE. They really know how to throw fun parties. I never leave disappointed!. Lots of really nice guys!

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.