facebook

Zeta is bottom for a reason

by:    

Zeta has the sorority with girls who have no self respect. They have the reputation they do because they choose to continue taking girls that are dropped from every other house. They’re known at state for getting around a little too often.

Posted By: Dawg
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

agreed. they arn't that cute and aren't classy

By: Bruh
#2by:    

If they were actually bottom you wouldn’t feel the need to get on here and slam them all the time. We all know what house is threatened by ZTA and lives on this site.

By: Hmm
by: @hmm   

Pi phi and alpha chi are the only 2 who compete with zeta.
Noone else cares what you do or who you recruitment.

By: @hmm
#3by:    

Tri Delt is no better.

By: Mere
#4by:    

Sorry not sorry it’s just fun to hate on the bottom sorority!! Don’t make it any deeper than that!

By: Girly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Yep   

Do your homework and make connections in high school and you won’t be in a bottom house.

By: Yep
#5by:    

A zeta and I were talking last year in class about ole Miss Greek life. She stated that if she went to ole Miss she wanted to be an alpha phi. I guess she is a type. They seem to attract the same kind of girls.

By: Truth
#6by:    

My brother brought a zeta to our tailgate for the first time. My mom’s eyes almost fell out when she saw how little this girl wore. I’m in college and I get it but don’t wear a bikini top and front button micro- mini skirt to meet parents the first time. Honestly, it was fine. She still dressed like she had an Onlyfans but the real problem was she kept telling us she was in school to get married. She was not there to refine herself or have a career.

By: For real
by: Wife and Mother   

The good old MRS degree

By: Wife and Mother
by: Jim   

I bet she moved out of the state because everyone knows she was a zeta. They then know the type. She wil have to find her a guy that knows nothing about her or what put her in zeta.

By: Jim
#7by:    

Is zeta allowed to cut anyone during rush? Answer honestly!

By: Katie
by: Girly   

From the looks of it I am guessing not lol!

By: Girly
#8by:    

Zluts! I would cry

By: zta
by: Rubes   

You get a zeta bid if you have horrible grades, you had a bad video sent around about you by an ex, you start a lot of drama at school, you lied about a lot of things and were found out, or a combo of any of these.

By: Rubes

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.