facebook

transfer

by:    

How are the sororities at MTSU when it comes to older girls? I'm 25 and took a few years off to do the Army thing & work in my career field to get an edge for PA school. I'd love to join a sorority but definitely afraid of the typical "party girl" sorority stigma. Opinions and tips are appreciated! :)

Posted By: Raider girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I don't know how the Panhellenic Council (PHC) operates but if you are interested in becoming a member of one of the four Sororities within the Divine 9 National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC), there is not an age limit and you will not be expected to party and be wild. One of my line sisters was actually 24 when we just became members a few months ago. I hope that helped!

By: Divine 9

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

25 is too old to be hanging around with 18 year olds. There would be fun aspects for sure, but how would you feel about taking orders from a 19 year old? Sorry but the NPC ship has sailed.

By: I'll admit

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.