facebook

recruitment 2015

by: curious

Any predictions on how each house is going to do during this year's fall recruitment? Does anyone think there will be any changes in the rankings?

Posted By: curious
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Prediction   

On the decline: PM, ZTA, XO, KD, DZ, Theta
Staying the same: AOII, AGD, DG, DDD, Pi Phi, AXO
On the rise: ADPi, APhi, GPhi, KKG

By: Prediction
by: MINEAug 3, 2015 10:28:02 PM

You wish.

By: MINE
#12  by: Active    

I see Kappa on the rise over KD due to KD's probation.
I also think APhi will rise because they seem to be pulling harder than previous years.
Alpha Gam, ADPi, AXO, and Tri Delt will stay the same
Pi Phi is always a random bunch of girls so you just never know.
DZ will do down and DG may increase
Gamma Phi and Theta will stay low on the totem pole
Chi O won't do as well because of probation at well
Zeta has an interesting thing going on, pulling pnm's more than past years. I think they'll gain many of the girls PM wanted, like what happened last year, because of zeta's more outgoing reputation. I don't think the house will put a toll.
It will be interesting to see how everything works out!

By: Active
by: No aphi Jul 26, 2015 4:10:19 PM

Shut up APHI you are not on the rise... You had so many girls drop last year, you did spring rush and we're still giving out bids until late March. That's not what a strong house does. Stop the self rank you are lower tier.

By: No aphi
by: I seeJul 26, 2015 8:27:06 PM

The mean girls are still going strong. (@No a phi)

By: I see
by: agreeAug 3, 2015 10:10:04 PM

A Phis are widely known as being the meanest girls with the least sisterhood. They seriously can't even keep the girls they give bids to. So... not moving up, in fact they're moving down if anything

By: agree
#13  by: Predictions   

Every house will have an amazing pledge class of 130+ girls that they really love. Every house will pledge girls who end up in Freshman Forum and on First Year Council. Every house will pledge some girls who are real knockouts and will pledge some girls whose strengths lie in other arenas. Every house will pledge girls who make the Dean's List and President's list and every house will pledge girls who struggle to do as well in college as they did in high school. No house will fill its pledge class with legacies. Every house will lose some of its legacies to another house. Every girl who makes an honest attempt to fall in love with the house that chooses her will have a memorable, fun and life changing experience that lasts not just four years, but a lifetime.

By: Predictions
by: One RowJul 26, 2015 8:23:26 PM

Preach!

By: One Row
by: MINEAug 3, 2015 10:29:03 PM

Truth.

#14  by: PNMS Remember   

The letters on the house you run to on bid day -- and whether it is considered "upper" "mid" or "lower" by most people, whether people think the house is on the rise or falling -- are probably the least important things about your experience at UA or in Greek life. Your college experience is what you make it. Get to know the amazing women who chose YOU. Embrace the experiences your new house has to offer. They really aren't different from what is going on up and down the row. The bid card you get comes from the house that wanted YOU. That says a lot about their good judgment, potential and what they value now doesn't it!

By: PNMS Remember
#15  by: Yes   

Amen sister! Remember, they wanted YOU! They saw what a great person you are, PNM, and what you can offer to their house. YOU are important to that house. Be thankful one house saw the potential in you!

By: Yes
#16  by: Rusty   

KD is gonna win.

By: Rusty
by: MINEAug 3, 2015 10:29:50 PM

LOL! I didn't know it was a race.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.