facebook

rankings

by: Attn Pnms!

Post your personal rankings! Just curious to see where everyone's head is at!

Phi mu, AXO, DDD, Zeta, XO, AGD, ADPi, Aphi, DG, KD, kappa, gamma phi, DZ

Posted By: Attn Pnms!
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: Han   

This post is absolutely pointless. Everyone has different opinions, and people sharing theirs don't make it any better. Will everyone please stop shoving their opinions down everyone else's throats? Especially down the pnms throats? We got to go through rush and decide on our own who we thought was best, so can we not let the rest do the same??? For crying out loud, grow up everyone!!!!!

By: Han
by: UmJul 6, 2015 1:58:33 AM

You need to relax. It's just for fun, to see where everyone's head is at. No body is bashing any house nor is anyone telling anyone where they should pledge. These are personal preferences.

By: Um
#22  by: Unbiased   

Let's be real Old Row and New Row are a thing; that doesn't necessarily mean that is where you fit in, but it does affect which fraternities you hang out with. The top of upper tier is Kappa, Chi O, Tri Delt, and KD in no particular order. With that being said KD is on social probation for recruitment violations this coming semester and Chi O is a risky bet after being on probation all of last year for racial comments. All these sororities typically cross rush all the same girls though. Alpha Gam, Alpha Chi, and Phi Mu are at the bottom upper tier but still part of Old Row and highly sought after. Alpha Gam and Alpha Chis tend to be more studious and religious girls who stay in but are really respected. Phi Mu's are beauty queens who tend to be mostly out of staters. Pi Phi is definitely top of middle tier because they aren't known for any negative stereotypes. Alpha Phi and Zeta would also fall under middle tier. While they are very social they are typically not known for having strong moral compasses or being involved in the community or high grades. They are pretty girls though so that typically puts them above the "less relevant" sororities. DZ would be at the bottom of middle tier, but you don't really hear or see anything about them, they're the only sorority not getting a new house. Finally bottom tier would be ADPi, AOPi, DG, Theta, and Gamma Phi.

By: Unbiased
by: Stop.Jul 6, 2015 1:59:45 AM

No one is asking for tiers. It's a ranking based on personal preference.

By: Stop.
by: FunnyJul 6, 2015 4:32:00 AM

It is funny to see some actives or alums or whatever get on here and try to force pnms to accept some sort of ranking or tier system that is predetermined. Obviously, there is something happening where this is not important to many pnms or it is just not relevant in this thread. Why not let the chips just fall where they may. Why try to force everyone to accept something you believe? Apparently, the perceptions out there are not matching what you guys want us to accept and it bothers you.

By: Funny
by: LOLJul 6, 2015 9:50:41 PM

Alpha phi and Zeta are continuously bottom of grades and do nothing for either of their philanthropies. They're only easy in bed and recruit pretty (but obviously dumb) girls. If you want that in a sorority (accompanied by an awful sister with horrible retention rates) rush these two. Sorry but it's the truth.

By: LOL
by: thisJul 6, 2015 10:41:02 PM

was the most true post. it doesnt really matter what people are saying on here bc people learn the truth soon enough (this).

By: this
by: Reality Jul 14, 2015 11:53:57 PM

Being in an Old Row or New Row sorority does NOT at all matter as to which fraternities you hang out with, I'm New Row and some of my best guy friends are in "Top Old Row" fraternities (as seen in peoples eyes around campus). But really who the f cares about Old Row and New Row..??? It's just the label. The only people who care are first month freshman and KD's. Boys only care if you're cool, attractive and have a kick ass personality, not some stupid "label". A "label" doesn't declare who everyone hangs out with lol (ps had this discussion with an Old Row boy before and he said he rather have an all around girl than a stuck up girl who only "hangs out with Old Row").

By: Reality
#23  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump
#24  by: !!!   

adpi
pi phi
ddd
xo
agd
axo
dg
aoii
phi mu
zeta
aphi
kkg
kd
gpb
dz
kao

By: !!!
#25  by: !!!   

axo
adg
phi mu
chi o
kkg
kd
ddd
zta
phi pi
adpi
a phi
aopi
dg
dz
gphib
theta

By: !!!
#26  by: Guest   

Phi mu
Xo
DDD
AGD
Zeta
Pi Phi
ADPi
Theta
DG
AOII
Aphi
Gamma phi
KD
Kappa
AXO(only because they're too expensive or they'd be my #1)
DZ

By: Guest
by: UmJul 12, 2015 5:35:14 PM

Axo is not much more than many other sororities.... They include every fee that other sororities make you pay throughout the year. For example, say you have to get some kind of philanthropy points by stuffing candy into Easter eggs, Axo supplies that for you. Other sororities make you go out and by it yourself. You won't spend a penny throughout the year in Axo except for tshirts and pictures. That's the only reason it's more expensive. Learn yo facts

By: Um
by: ExpenseJul 12, 2015 6:26:10 PM

AXO is almost $1200 per semester more than the average for girls who live out according to the info available from UA Panhellenic. (And that doesn't include new member fees which are also higher.) Nobody spends that much on philanthropy supplies and other miscellaneous sorority charges . (And panhel points don't always require spending money -- you just have to be on the ball to watch out for cheaper or cost-free options like addressing envelopes for DDD.) On the other hand, live in fees at AXO are much closer to average.

By: Expense
#27  by: 1 month left   

axo
zta
kkg
adg
phi mu
a phi
xo
kd
adpi
ddd
dg
aopi
dz
gpb
theta

these r my rankings!!!!! most ppls r way different and im sure mine will change during rush!

By: 1 month left
by: stop and think...Jul 14, 2015 7:27:28 PM

please reevaluate before you go through rush...you don't want to be heard saying some of these rankings out loud. awkward.

By: stop and think...
#28  by: most likely to change   

adpi
kkg
zeta
axo
ddd
a phi
pi phi
xo
phi mu
kd
agd
dz
aopii
dg
theta
gphi

By: most likely to change
#29  by: my rankings    

Just from what people have said about them and the girls I know already in those houses I have an idea of what I think now. I'm interested in a house where the girls have a super sisterhood and a reputation for being decent people. I don't necessarily care if the boys think they're hot or whatever because from what I've seen, all the houses have gorgeous girls.

AXO, AGD, DDD, XO, ADPi, Theta, DG, AOPi, Pi Phi, Gamma Phi, DZ, Phi Mu, Kappa, KD, Zeta, Alpha Phi

By: my rankings
#30  by: moi   

kappa
ddd
pi phi
xo
kd
alpha phi
phi mu
adpi
zeta
axo
agd
aopi
dz
dg
gamma phi
theta

By: moi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.