facebook

rankings

by: Attn Pnms!

Post your personal rankings! Just curious to see where everyone's head is at!

Phi mu, AXO, DDD, Zeta, XO, AGD, ADPi, Aphi, DG, KD, kappa, gamma phi, DZ

Posted By: Attn Pnms!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: yayaya   

axo, ddd, xo, agd, phi mu, kappa, pi phi, kd, zeta, adpi, aopi, dg, aphi, dz, theta, gamma phi

but everybodys opinions are different

By: yayaya
#2  by: uhm   

You forgot Theta, AOII, and Pi Phi.....You probably should've though about this a little more before you posted it.

By: uhm
by: ...Jul 4, 2015 10:49:21 PM

Or maybe just not relevant to that pnm. @uhm don't be such a beyatch with the preachy attitude. It's not a big deal.

By: ...
by: uhmJul 4, 2015 11:56:43 PM

This wasn't a pnm who posted this thread. The name says "Attn Pnms!" because OP wants PNMs to post their opinion of the rankings, which is fine.

And come on! You don't just leave houses out of rankings because you feel that they are irrelevant. What is the point of making a ranking if you are just going to leave out the houses that you think suck? She can come on here and post rankings, but she needs to include all the houses. I don't care if she puts them all bottom tier, it is her opinion after all, but they should be ranked somewhere.

And honestly I don't see how me saying "you probably should've though about this a little more before you posted it" makes me "a beyatch with the preachy attitude". Anyone who posts a ranking has to think about it for a second and count the houses listed to make sure there are 16. She probably just typed this up real quick and hit submit without checking. She's not going to hell for it, but she should probably double check next time.

By: uhm
#3  by: Guest   

Phi mu, AXO, DDD, Zeta, XO, theta,AGD, pi phi ADPi, Aphi, DG, AOII, KD, kappa, gamma phi, DZ

By: Guest
#4  by: . . .   

AXO, AGD, DDD, XO, ADPi, Theta, DG, AOPi, Pi Phi, Gamma Phi, DZ, Phi Mu, Kappa, KD, Zeta, Alpha Phi

By: . . .
#5  by: Me   

Pi phi Adpi
zeta
Aopi
Axo
xo
Agd
Theta
Dz
PM
kappa
A phi dg
Tridelt kd
Gamma phi

From girls from my high school in different houses, other friends in houses, teas and other interactions, social media, general rep.

By: Me
by: HuhJul 6, 2015 12:23:29 AM

No

By: Huh
#6  by: Silliness   

This is silly! Not really sure what purpose this serves other than something negative. I find it hard to believe that 6 PNMs replied so quickly. There is a life outside rush. It's called enjoying your summer. Everyone needs to settle down and chill. Geezer. Rush will happen, PMNs will find a new home and life will go on. Enjoy your 4th.

By: Silliness
by: NnsJul 4, 2015 8:28:14 PM

Sim a down @silliness. These look genuine to me. Don't go trying to be the "self rank" popo

By: Nns
by: HmmJul 4, 2015 8:53:33 PM

No more negative than the other ranking that goes on this site. These look genuine to me too. Just kind of refreshing that it isn't all the usual suspects at the bottom. Face it some pnms just aren't into the hard partying or pretty face houses -- nothing wrong with that. (And nothing wrong with liking the hard partying or pretty face houses either.) If one vibe were right for everyone then every house would be the same.

By: Hmm
by: honestlyJul 5, 2015 12:03:41 AM

I think comments 3 and 4 were from the same girl who started the thread. It is pretty obvious to me. But she wasn't really self ranking in any of them, in my opinion. Nor was she harming anyone with anything she said (unless some houses are offended for being ranked low which they shouldn't be. There are always going to be houses ranked lower than others, that is just the way it is), so I think she's in the clear. Although this is a pretty annoying and petty post that is only going to bring out negative comments. But that's pretty much what this website is for, so...

By: honestly
#7  by: Disagree   

I don't think that 3 and 4 are from the same person -- 3 has a heavy focus at the top/middle on the "pretty" sororities while 4 ranks those all at the bottom. 4 looks like someone focused on grades and/or campus/philanthropy involvement.

By: Disagree
by: That person Jul 5, 2015 7:47:12 AM

I'll be honest and tell you that I wrote the original post and #3. I didn't mean to leave out theta pi phi and AOII.

By: That person
#8  by: Silliness   

See, nothing good is going to become of this thread :(.

By: Silliness
#9  by: What's up   

KD
Kappa
XO
Zeta
Phi Mu
A Phi
DZ
AXO
ADG
DDD
Theta
AOPi
GPhiB

By: What's up
by: What's upJul 5, 2015 7:51:09 AM

Ps -- pi Phi after a phi, and ADPi right after that but above dz.

By: What's up
by: SeeJul 5, 2015 11:08:41 AM

Proving that everyone has different priorities, here is a ranking that generally puts the "good girl" sororities towards the bottom while favoring the "party" girls and "pretty" girls. Nothing wrong with that either. (Standard disclaimer -- every house has every type, you will find friends/have fun wherever you land, etc., etc. )

By: See
#10  by: fkjekofj   

Alpha Chi
Chi O
Tri Delta
Alpha Gam
Phi Mu
Pi Phi
ADPi
Kappa
KD
Zeta
AOPi
DG
Theta
DZ
APhi
Gamma Phi

By: fkjekofj

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.