facebook

mountain brook

by: uh

whats the deal about mountain brook??? i keep seeing/hearing about it and how they all are guaranteed a spot in kappa kd and ddd. what makes this area so great?

Posted By: uh
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: ...   

From what I am hearing, DDD/KD/Kappa are as locked in on Mountain Brook and their traditional pipeline schools as they have ever been. I would not expect to see any sort of evolution there.

By: ...
by: wellJul 17, 2015 2:59:29 PM

DDD also has a lot of out of state girls. Kappa takes quite a few from Texas, right? I think KD is the most stuck on MB and others, although DDD could be this year considering last year they got the most MB girls out of any sorority

By: well
by: notnotsydJul 17, 2015 3:13:47 PM

post 13 says they are locking in on MB and "their traditional pipeline schools". Some of those pipeline schools for DDD and Kappa are outside of Alabama. Just sayin.

By: notnotsyd
by: ThisSep 22, 2019 6:53:58 AM

I feel like Kappa has done a better job the last few years branching out.

By: This
#12  by: Yuy   

Bump

By: Yuy
#13  by: Atl pc16   

Bump

By: Atl pc16
#14  by: 84756   

So the Brook is back and ruling Tut already?

By: 84756
#15  by: Kkkk   

Mb ain't going nowhere

By: Kkkk
#16  by: Lol   

God you bumpkins are so dense and inbred it's almost cute.

Mountain Brook didn't even come close to touching the top 25 richest cities in the US.

Your delusional self-importance is literally laughable to the rest of country. The State of Alabama is only mentioned in conversation when used as a joke for citizens of every other state.

Just wanted to give an apparently much needed reality check for all you Alabama lard-filled sweethearts

By: Lol
by: Just sharingJul 14, 2017 6:50:25 PM

I am from out of state (non southern) and I come from a relatively wealthy family (by US standards not just Alabama standards lol). I pledged one of the 3 OR sororities mentioned in this thread I am constantly torn between this mindset and the opposite.....

As easy as it would be to let myself believe I'm somehow better than the girls who went to MB or Montgomery academy because I come from more money or whatever I Know it's not true, as I hope the instate girls know they aren't better than anyone else in our pledge class because of where they're from or their family's money..... although I'll admit I'm not sure if all of them realize this lmfao

I mean I can rip on this state all I want, it's definitely not my favorite state, but at the end of the day I did CHOOSE to come here so obviously I can't think it's that god awful

By: Just sharing
#17  by: Kate   

Alpha Gam sisters are not allowed to vote past sisterhood. Their actives tell people that. They literally do not know who is on their bid list until it is read to them about one hour before bids are opened. IMO that is wrong especially for great girls who choose to go to Alabama not knowing many people and when you see who they took and who they cut, it is strange sometimes. They let smart, beautiful ones go to take "friends" and alumni choices. The good news is that many of those great girls also have houses on their radar with top grades like AXO and AOII, so if they are smart and cute and could care less about "small towns" from Alabama, they focus on AXO, AOII, and Alpha Gam. AXO and Alpha Gam have secured top academic girls for years, and now AOII is securing top academic girls as well in their last 4 - 5 pledge classes. I think AOII's national size helps along with their beautiful new house and diverse girls from across the country who are pretty and smart. It has been interesting to watch as these 3 secure the top academic girls on campus, and I love to see that the girls are also sweet, involved on campus, and pretty as well. Yes, girls can be pretty and smart. Imagine that! Saying that, all of the houses at Alabama are special in some way. You will find amazing girls in every group.

By: Kate
#18  by: Un well    

Y’all are smoking crack if you think MB is one of the richest subs in the nation. Nope, not remotely.

By: Un well
#19  by: Hi AOPi   

Look at AOPi doing their research, digging up old threads, and trying to get in the game. Props for trying. lol

By: Hi AOPi
#20  by: Greekchat Biddie   

Oh did not know

By: Greekchat Biddie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.