facebook

best of the best

by: ----

Everyone knows the best sororities to be in at alabama are AXO, AGD, and DDD. These houses have the most involvement, girls in leadership, best grades, and best rep.

Posted By: ----
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Final list    

I think most people would agree
Legacy 6: AXO, AGD, XO, DDD, KKG, KD
OOS 6: Phi Mu, Pi Phi, ZTA, ADPi, AOPi, APHI

By: Final list
by: PeopleMay 25, 2015 7:08:15 PM

Come on -- there do not need to be "six" per group. Once you get past the "legacy" groups -- and I would add Phi Mu to that group as well for a total of seven -- all of the other houses are going to have significant numbers of out of state members although some will be more tilted towards out of state members from states bordering Alabama while others have a broader geographic reach.

By: People
by: ...May 25, 2015 9:10:04 PM

PM is more "legacy" than the other OOS but they prob do go in the Oos. Useful indicator but have to realize even legacy 6 have Oos but they may just be Oos legacies or have pre-existing relationships with in house actives. Definitely agree legacy 6 have least geographic diversity.

By: ...
#12  by: truth   

Absolutely NO ONE thinks A Phi is a "best house" for oos girls except for the A Phis. Looks like they're out in force on greekrank. They have a sloppy drunk, easy, dumb reputation. Their looks are all they have going for them.

By: truth
by: lolMay 25, 2015 7:30:23 PM

simmer down sir. i'm not an alpha phi and think it's a good house for oos girls. in fact i'm in a old row sorority and my roommate was a a phi and i would attend their ff's sometimes and loved the girls i met. take a breath, it'll be okay that some don't agree with you and like this house over yours despite their stupid stereotypes. :~)

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.