facebook

spring parties

by: Actives

PNMs: which parties did you go to this weekend and which ones did y'all love?

Posted By: Actives
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: PNM   

Adpi blew me away. Everyone was extremely friendly and easy to talk to!
Looking forward to rush!

By: PNM
#12  by: Ga girl   

I personally really liked adpi, alpha chi, gamma phi, and kappa. Those were the houses where the girls seemed really excited to see me and where I had the best convos. There were a few other houses where the girls were nice but the girls I were talking to just weren't the best fit maybe. I agree with the others about phi mu, don't invite me if you're clearly not interested.

By: Ga girl
#13  by: Lolololol   

I'm really confused on what makes phi mu "the best house". There were equally as beautiful of girls in every house I visited, not to mention the other houses were so much more welcoming. Phi mu girls all have a stick up their ass or something

By: Lolololol
#14  by: Pnm    

I went in loving zta, Phi Mu, tri delt, axo and alpha gam. I was pleasantly surprised with some unexpected ones after! I still loved alpha gam, phi mu and zta but also really loved dg and adpi!! However I felt so comfortable and happy in every house. Everyone was so sweet, nice, and beautiful. It was hard to believe there were "ranks" because I honestly felt like there were great girls in each sorority. I'm so excited for rush next year and can't wait to find my "home away from home"

By: Pnm
by: RanksMar 29, 2015 11:00:52 AM

agree. There might be clusters of where the alabama girls want to be based on their high school and town and so there are some traditional favorites but these go way back to before the campus started really attracting out of state students. So I think it is a pretty level playing field for the most part now

By: Ranks
#15  by: Alpha Phi?   

Any feedback for Alpha Phi?

By: Alpha Phi?
by: pnmMar 29, 2015 10:57:04 AM

I loved it! I had a fantastic time.

By: pnm
by: PnmMar 29, 2015 1:14:34 PM

Wasn't invited but I could hear y'all's music from down the street haha it seemed fun!

by: pnmMar 29, 2015 6:50:54 PM

LOVED. the girls were so nice and i loved how they kept introducing you to more and more people instead of just staying with one girl (not that that would be bad) because it gave us a chance to meet different girls and what everyone was like. Alpha Phi is adorable and definitely on my top with adpi and chi o

#16  by: Pnm   

Idk why all y'all are saying y'all didn't like Phi Mu... It was by far my fav and Zeta was a close second.

by: MhmMar 29, 2015 4:29:38 PM

Yeah ok phi mu

By: Mhm
by: pnmMar 29, 2015 4:35:03 PM

then the only thing you know how to say is "omg you're so pretty!!!!!!!!!!"

by: PnmMar 30, 2015 11:56:32 AM

I'm the OP and I am not a Phi Mu i'm a PNM. Maybe I had a good time because I met a girl from my hometown in texas and we hit it off? Y'all all jump to hate on Phi Mu so quick lol makes me laugh

by: okMar 30, 2015 12:16:43 PM

yea you'll be laughing when you realize you don't have a real sisterhood but instagram likes are cool too

By: ok
by: ActiveMar 30, 2015 5:32:34 PM

You can't say anything about a sisterhood you aren't even a part of. Sounds like somebody didn't get as much attention as they would have wanted from Phi Mu.

By: Active
#17  by: pnm   

I had a great time at Tridelt. Sure, it was crowded, but that did not stop me from feeling like I fit in, and they liked me! I thought they did such a good job, and I look forward to seeing them during rush.

by: GuestMar 29, 2015 6:59:34 PM

Same! Their theme/decorations were precious, and everyone I talked to made me feel really welcome and at home which was what I went into this weekend looking for!

By: Guest
by: pnmMar 29, 2015 7:54:40 PM

Yes! And I went to several others and they were just awkward! I feel like I was the one asking them all the questions! Tridelt is definitely on the top of my list

#18  by: ...   

Derek Zoolander: I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

By: ...
by: pnmMar 29, 2015 6:51:42 PM

i love you omg

#19  by: PNM   

AOPI was amazing. All the girls seemed SO friendly and very interested in all of the pnms. I was there the longest.I loved ADPi as well, their house was stunning and the set-up was awesome! and DG was incredible too, they did a house tour and all of the girls were GREAT. I went to DZ and while I saw most of their girls actively talking to the guests, the table I was at was very awkward. None of the girls knew how to hold a conversation... but I won't hold that against them because it was towards the end of the party and they were probably tired of talking.
I also missed Gamma Phi's party but I had a friend tell me that they were great!

#20  by: PNM    

As negative as this may sound, Gamma phi was probably my least favorite.
There weren't that many girls in there yet I wasn't even greeted...the girls could barely hold a conversation and it was just the most uncomfortable/awkward experience of my life.

Overall ADPI and DZ were by far my favorite, along with alpha phi !

by: AgreedMar 31, 2015 12:44:43 AM

I walked in Gamma phi and nobody was there to greet me. After I signed in I walked into the area with all the food and there were very few actives. Since I was alone I found another Pnm that was also alone and seemed uncomfortable and we sat down until we could find somebody to converse with. After that the conversation wasn't completely awful but it was going nowhere the entire time and I left feeling exhausted.

By: Agreed
by: activeMar 31, 2015 1:21:30 AM

My cousin (biological obvi) is a gamma phi and said their rush chair way underestimated the amount of actives they would need which stressed everyone out. They've had a lot of growth in the past few years and I guess have never needed so many girls there. Things happen behind the scenes sometimes that PNM's don't see that don't make sense at the time (true for every chapter, I actually had a terrible time at the house I pledged's spring party and loved them at rush lol)

By: active
by: PNMMar 31, 2015 9:04:52 PM

I had the complete opposite time there. It was so fun! I hated leaving because I was talking to the sweetest girl. I felt like she really wanted to have a conversation with me rather than it being forced. However, I do agree with your favorites, as they were mine too! I nada fantastic time at all of those houses.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.