facebook

spring parties

by: Actives

PNMs: which parties did you go to this weekend and which ones did y'all love?

Posted By: Actives
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: pnm   

I went in adoring Phi Mu and was utterly disappointed. I had connections in the house and I had been contacted by a lot of the girls... but the party was a let down. It was clear the actives weren't genuinely interested in getting to know all of the girls. ADPi and Theta blew me out of the water, surprisingly. ADPi gave a full tour of the house and had a systematic party. Tri Delt was kind've hectic but sweet girls! ZTA was basically the same!! DZ was adorable and had a cute theme.

By: pnm
by: PnmMar 28, 2015 7:52:31 PM

I was expecting to love phi mu and ZTA but I fell in love with alpha chi omega today. Every girl was soooooo nice

By: Pnm
#2  by: PNM   

Surprisingly really loved Kappa, the girls made me feel at home

By: PNM
#3  by: Pnm   

I was also extremely disappointed in phi mu's party. The lack of sisterhood was evident among the actives, and no girls seemed interested in it at all. A lot of the actives were really awkward and didn't seem to have much of a personality but I will admit that they are mostly all gorgeous girls. I may have just gotten a false impression, but I was expecting much more out of phi mu. I absolutely loved tri delt, however!! Every girl was so welcoming and I was never left without an active starting a conversation with me! Kappa was great as well, and I was pleasantly surprised by aopi's party, also! They were incredibly friendly and easy to talk to!

#4  by: I    

Really loved Tri Delt and Pi Phi. Shockingly, Gamma Phi's theme was just too cute! I was really surprised because on what I've read on here but every house I went to was full of beautiful genuine girls. However, I was very disappointed with Phi Mu like several of the others, it seemed like none of the girls wanted to be there and were interested as me as a PNM.

By: I
#5  by: Pnm duh   

Okay I absolutely fell in love with Alpha Gam and ADPi! They had the best attitude/sisterhood it seemed and were so positive! My other favorites were Chi O and Tri Delt for sure! I however was not impressed with KD at all. What did everyone else think?

By: Pnm duh
#6  by: Pnm   

I thought the phi mus were really nice, And yes I'm a pnm

by: HahaMar 28, 2015 10:48:35 PM

If you have to clarify you're an active. Nice try

By: Haha
#7  by: Pnm   

I absolutely loved Alpha Chi and Alpha Gam. Their houses were beautiful and so were the girls. They both made me feel at home!!!! You could definitely tell how fun the girls in Axo are

#8  by: PNM    

ZTA was my fav!!!!!!?

#9  by: Hjj   

All great except GphiB

By: Hjj
by: HonestlyMar 29, 2015 9:18:10 AM

DZ just needs to stop...

By: Honestly
by: Another houseMar 29, 2015 9:34:19 AM

Seems jealous/threatened.....

By: Another house
by: Another houseMar 29, 2015 9:34:20 AM

Seems jealous/threatened.....

By: Another house
by: PNM 2Mar 31, 2015 1:04:44 PM

All great except DZ

By: PNM 2
#10  by: PNM   

LOVED delta zeta!!! Everything was so organized and well put together, the girls were awesome and super friendly not to mention beautiful!!

Gamma phi sucked -girls were so awkward and didn't even greet me when I walked in, thought out of all the houses they'd be the friendliest (I was wrong)
Good luck filling your quota

by: What?Mar 29, 2015 9:03:29 AM

I highly doubt this was written by a pnm. Seriously?

By: What?
by: A different houseMar 29, 2015 9:35:25 AM

Seems threatened. Whatever happened to panhellenic love/support?

By: A different house
by: whatMar 29, 2015 2:39:52 PM

What PNM talks about filling quota?

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.