facebook

dirty rush

by:    

You guys talk about dirty rushing not allowed but boy has ZTA been dirty rushing me ever since spring tea.

Posted By: Hmmm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

How so?

By: How
#2by:    

We also talk about how PNMs need to stay off this site...but there you go.

By: Well...
#3by:    

hahahahahahahaha....no one believes this is a real PNM....hahahaha...I mean, seriously, you don't, do you.....you don't keep falling for that, right???? I have no idea what ZTA's doing this summer, but this is just someone looking for an opportunity to say negative things about them. But, you knew that, didn't you???

By: HAHAhaha...
#4by:    

There are a bunch of catty people on this site with the only intention of giving put downs and creating fear. They aren't happy, satisfied people. Their fake happiness will show during rush. It will all work out.

By: True Colors
#5by:    

I despise Auburn just as much as anyone and Roll Tide but can we do what they've been doing on their greek rank page all summer and start an "All in, stand together" movement? it seems to be working for them and seeing as we're the top greek system shouldn't WE be leading the way? ALL IN

By: SERIOUSLY?
by: yes   

amen!

By: yes
by: But   

How? They're classier than us, they have a weird sense of togetherness. They're a "family." It would be nice trying to get everyone involved with that.

By: But
by: Okay   

They're not classier. People just troll on here because it's so competitive to be a top house. At the end of the day we're more united than this site makes us seem, it's just easy to put houses down and make yours look better here.

By: Okay
#6by:    

ZETA'S BEEN DIRTY RUSHING GIRLS FOR YEARS... YET THEY STILL SUCK? HAHAHA TRY HARDER GIRLIES.

By: wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Zeta doesn’t dirty rush trolls. No one does.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.