facebook

Hhhhhhhhhuhhhhh

by:    

Sophie K cheats on her bf Ryan all the time especially on her trips to fsu🤫🤫

Posted By: Badrc
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Stop it's none of our business and honestly no one cares. Rumors are harmful.

By: ew
#2by:    

I hate stupid posts

By: ?
#3by:    

Fact. Saw her get worked last time she was at fsu

By: Yes this is true
#4by:    

i can confirm this lmao i slept w her while she was here

By: lmaoo
#5by:    

Heard about this too poor guy he don’t deserve that

By: I second this
#6by:    

So true

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Why hasn't this post be deleted? I wish she would or someone in her sorority would.

By: why?
by: <3   

I agree but unfortunately you can’t delete things on Greek rank, only report and hope it gets taken down

By: <3
by: Really   

Really? I thought people can pay to get posts deleted i would love to delete for her

By: Really
by: Theta   

She was in theta with me but she got kicked out or she dropped I can’t really remember

By: Theta
#8by:    

doesn't GR say before you post/comment "do not post names, initials, or other deragotry comment?" yeah so GR says it but doesn't really monitor it

By: wait
by: right   

Exactly would be great if it was standard that no names were said and actually checked. Too many schools for them to monitor all though just a big bunch of bullies on here hiding behind a keyboard just being mean to feel better about themselves just immature

By: right
#9by:    

i nutted in her ass. spread her booty. then watched her fart out my nut

By: dogfart
#10by:    

This girls an actual bop. Friends with her old roommate who’d tell me all about her cheating and yes she did cheat when at fsu. Girls actually nasty tho with them wide ass hips her man has quite the handle bars. Idk how he taps that

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.