facebook

Should we make the pledges wear full suits and ties?

by: X

Some of the brothers in my chapter have thrown around the idea of making the pledges wear full suits and ties every day while they are pledging. What do you think? Make us seem too try hard?

Posted By: X
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: ❤️   

As a girl I’d enjoy that lol

By: ❤️
#2  by: Nope   

Try hard. No pledge should have to suffer in Bama heat.

By: Nope
by: Ducking LoserMar 28, 2024 1:32:45 PM

Nah its the opposite. A pledge should have to suffer Bama heat. Or if your really nice to your pledges you can cut the arms and lower legs off the suit. for safety of course, so they don't overheat. They should thank you after this for taking their health into concern.

By: Ducking Loser
#3  by: Sweaty   

Nobody wants to see sweaty boys in suits that they will have to keep rewearing unless they own 7 suits. And, if we have to sit next to them in class, they will smell so bad. Like, real bad. You’ll be the smelly frat.

By: Sweaty
#4  by: Yep   

Pledges should look good every day, even if they are uncomfortable lol

By: Yep
#5  by: Bump   

Bump5

By: Bump
#6  by: pan love   

you could do that. Or make them have a suit tailored to a short sleeve/shorts suit. THAT would be a sight.. Also, the girls need several nice dresses, so who cares if the guys need a few suits.

By: pan love
#7  by: Hell no   

They will stand out like dorks. Wearing suits will come off as costumes, not as gentlemen, and your fraternity will be a laughing stock. And it's too damn hot! Don't make your pledges do anything you won't also do.

By: Hell no
#8  by: Actually   

That is considered hazing.

By: Actually
#9  by: Cool   

Global warming is real

By: Cool
#10  by: Truth   

Guys at my HS had to wear a blazer and tie and gray pants every day. And that was in the south. A suit isn’t a big deal

By: Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.