facebook

kd or kkg? which kappa will win?

by:    

Choose wisely, who will secure the spot for the top six...

Posted By: Let's rally
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Stop trying to make "top 6" happen. With 12 sororities it's ridiculous to say half are top. Pick 3 and move on.

By: Oh please
by: ...   

It's more of a top 5 thing now... But kappa isn't in It.

By: ...
#2by:    

I'm all about some kappa but don't compare yourself to kd. I would say top 6 though because talk have taken over xo's spot, but let's say more top 5 then everyone else.

By: Yoyoyo
#3by:    

I have a ton of friends in kappa and a ton in KD. They are both great sororities- don't tear either of them down because it's stupid and petty

By: Get a life
by: Yes   

Ues

By: Yes
by: truth   

Both are great sisterhoods. Similar in the fact that the both value being true to yourself.

By: truth
#4by:    

This is dumb. kappa, yall have done amazing and are probably above xo now but KD is top tier.

By: Yes
#5by:    

Kappa Delta is more exclusive. Kappa has a lot of hot girls too

By: They're
#6by:    

How can KD be considered top tier when they haven't gotten good pledge classes in years. They are just still trading on their old rep. Kappa did well last year, but one good pledge class doesn't push you up that much. I'd say maybe both are bottom of mid tier behind XO and AXO.

By: But
#7by:    

Totally KKG bro totally

By: They

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.