ΑΕΠ ΑΤΟ - Bottom
ΔΤΧ ΣΦΕ ΦΚΣ - Who???

Posted By: Ayoo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

For rushees, this is so wrong.

By: Wow
by: YES   

#1 is right. This is wrong. Top 4 sororities are ADPi, AXO,XO,and ZTA. Mid is DDD, KD, and PM. We don't need upper and lower for each tier.

By: YES
by: no   

to yes you are wrong xo is not top 4 and ddd is not middle. and phi mu wouldn't be above kappa. just so wrong.
adpi, ddd, zta, axo, kd

xo, kappa\n\n\n\n\nphi mu.

By: no
#2by:    

For the sororities move KD up ahead of XO. The tiers don't really exist like this anyways, top four sororities, and then the rest. As for fraternities, move KA and Beta up.

By: Eh
#3by:    

ADPI is the number one and ZTA after that.. Tri Delt is 3rd at best and Kappa should be above KD. By far.

By: Personally
by: Well   

daaamn kappa I love y'all but there are top tier comparisons with kd. I think y'all are awesome but you are not ever in the top tier argument. kd, you are so sometimes compared with ddd, axo, and ddd. kappa... Keep it but but you are t quite there yet!!!! xoxoxo xoxoxo

By: Well
#4by:    

I think dz should be moved up and put as the last one as lower middle

By: anon

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Why does everyone leave out chi o?

By: .
#6by:    

This is right on

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.