facebook

phi mu above dz/kkg

by:    

Ive noticed on SO many posts here lately, that phi mu seems to be coming on and self ranking themselves about kkg and dz. sorry ladies, but youre not above (maybe equal in some aspects) with dz and youre not above kkg either. Yall had a great pledge class but like it or not youre still "new" compared to delta zeta and kappa so dont let it get to your heads. I think that there could possibly be a new "middle tier" with all 3, but phi mu is not above them.

Posted By: middle tier girl here
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

so true - yall are great and all, but dz and kappa have the edge for now and the foreseeable future!!!!!!!
<3 all of yall though

and before you say it, phi mu, i am not a dz or kappa. just a friend.

By: top tier love!!!
#2by:    

agreed. kappa and dz are above phi mu, but they are all good.

By: electronics engineering
#3by:    

If you disregard how long Phi Mu has been here, I think Phi Mu is generally better respected. All sororities have a mix of girls, but dz and kappa just seem to be stagnant the past few years. Phi Mu has been improving year to year. Then again, that isn't really what tiers are defined by. Phi mu is still really brand new, which pushes them way further down. So technically they're somewhere between lower and middle, but their rep is fine

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

phi mu is good, but dz and kappa are better. get off your high horse, so disrespectful to dz and kappa.

By: roxy
#5by:    

I'm not in any of the three sororities but Phi Mu is way better than the other two, and KKG and DZ need to be less butthurt they got passed up by a new sorority. Sorry.

By: Okay guys
by: Kitty   

True^ thank you

By: Kitty
by: Yeah sure   

I disagree with you, dz and kkg are better. so there. - top 6 girl.

Ps you sound like a peach.

By: Yeah sure
#6by:    

Thank you OP!!

By: Okay
by: Honestly ----   

Preach

By: Honestly ----

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.