facebook

kkg voted best on campus

by: freshman rushing

I've heard kkg has gotten best sorority on campus for the last two years, so whats this all about about adpi being top sorority? is kkg taking their place as best sorority at usc?

Posted By: freshman rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: back to the question   

To answer the original question they were voted "best sorority on campus" for the past two years. Everyone that is in the community can vote. That is all there is to it. I feel it speaks highly of them but clearly everyone has their own opinions.

By: back to the question
by: more likeJun 3, 2014 1:04:23 PM

they get everyone in their chapter to vote and no one else cares enough to vote. It’s a self ranked title and honestly means nothing.

By: more like
by: GeeJun 5, 2014 2:05:39 AM

That's all true... Does speak highly of some vey well deserving girls, but that doesn't mean they are top tier. True story - they have awesome girls with good credentials, but they just aren't hot enough overall. I think if kappa were to get some good looking girls in their PC for 5 years + they could make it closer to top tier. That's a BIG if and a BIG "close". That's what it takes these days, the top 6 have all been in the top 6 (regardless of how much more spread out they used to be) for at least 10 years. Agd, phi mu, and next year (because you knowwww it's coming) pi phi, you won't get close before you graduate, even if you go 5+ years.

And kappa (and dz) is waaaaaay better than you. Waaaay better. Go kappa.

By: Gee
#12  by: I hate girls   

Reading some of these comments really gets me frustrated. I'm not in kappa, but I have so many friends in that sorority and I don't understand why there is so much hostility and negativity towards them. They have never done anything wrong in the Greek community and everyone respects them. Maybe they're not "top 6" but they are a great sorority if you have a problem with it you don't need to post it on here. So immature.

By: I hate girls
by: ^^Jun 3, 2014 11:56:14 PM

omg kappa lol you literally just commented..on this..stop making your self ranking so obvious

By: ^^
#13  by: kkg   

pro self rankers

By: kkg
by: lol Jun 4, 2014 6:57:51 PM

ok kappa you still aren’t top tier

By: lol
by: IdkJun 5, 2014 9:04:11 PM

I don't think kappa thinks that they are top tier...

By: Idk
by: omgJun 7, 2014 7:32:45 PM

it’s so obvious kappa is stalking this site it’s so funny

By: omg
#14  by: omg   

kappa stalks the hell out of this website it’s so sad

By: omg
by: GeeJun 5, 2014 2:08:08 AM

Phi mu and agd are so far from middle tier it's not even funny. New sororities have no chance at it - not a kappa.

By: Gee
by: lol noJun 5, 2014 10:24:41 AM

okay "not a kappa" but honesty at USC with sororities being so large there's a "top 6"- great sororities that are all comparable and a "other 5"- good sororities but all comparable it just depends what kind of girls you like/fit in with

By: lol no
by: YetJun 5, 2014 2:20:27 PM

So does every other sorority bc normal people don't like hearing randos on here talk crap about their sorority

By: Yet
by: YetJun 5, 2014 2:20:59 PM

So does every other sorority bc normal people don't like hearing randos on here talk crap about their sorority

By: Yet
#15  by: okay    

Ladies lets be honest. There's is a "top 6" and then there's a "other 5". The top 6 are all great sororities that are comparable to each other and the "other 5" are all good sororities that are comparable it just depends what kind of girls you like/fit in with.

By: okay
by: Top6alldawayJun 5, 2014 2:49:02 PM

Okay boo think what you want

By: Top6alldaway
#16  by: Urfunny(;   

It's so funny bc after reading some of these comments it's so blatantly obvious that the SAME person has been commenting on here. It's so funny and brings humor to my day, so thanks:)

By: Urfunny(;
#17  by: Honestly   

Theres a top 6, Axo, and than a bottom 5

By: Honestly
by: CgJun 5, 2014 9:07:37 PM

Lol yeah if axo isn't in the top 6 who rounds out the field with ddd, kd, zta, xo, and adpi? You're an idiot.

By: Cg
by: lawlJun 7, 2014 7:34:23 PM

kappa just stop haha now you are comparing yourself to axo’s? that is just disrespectful. everyone knows who the top 6 are.

By: lawl
#18  by: PanhellLove   

Kappa is great! So are the other 10 sororities, and Pi Phi will be too!

By: PanhellLove
#19  by: lolz   

really....

By: lolz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.