facebook

kkg voted best on campus

by: freshman rushing

I've heard kkg has gotten best sorority on campus for the last two years, so whats this all about about adpi being top sorority? is kkg taking their place as best sorority at usc?

Posted By: freshman rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Danielle   

That's not how this works.\n\n\n\n\nGranted, I do think kappa is better than the other bottom tier sororities including even dz and phi mu.

By: Danielle
#2  by: HAHAHA   

kappa try less hard next time. you’ve got about 9 sororities ahead of you before you even come close to touching the top.

By: HAHAHA
by: DanielleMay 31, 2014 2:03:15 AM

For everyone below, I'm not a kappa, I'm in a top tier sorority. I think kappa is better than phi mu and dz (but dz is better than phi mu)

By: Danielle
#3  by: lol   

kappa is only above gamma phi and agd but good try.

By: lol
by: yeah May 30, 2014 10:25:09 PM

and honestly even that is debateable theyre pretty much all the same

By: yeah
#4  by: Rush   

The fact that people can even compare kappa to agf or gphi is hilarious. Their pledge this past year is what changed their sorority and it's probably going to move up even more next year.

By: Rush
by: hahaha May 30, 2014 11:49:56 PM

lol kappa your pledge class was the same as theirs so hop off your high horse

By: hahaha
by: no May 30, 2014 11:51:08 PM

seriously kappa shut up you, phi mu, agd, and even gphi are all the same so stop

By: no
by: Wtf lol May 31, 2014 12:07:38 AM

^^^same person

By: Wtf lol
#5  by: So annoying    

I love how you're talking about one entire sorority when one person commented on here. You guys are annoying

By: So annoying
#6  by: LADIES   

Ladies, this is a PNM who made this post. Let's not make greek life look so mean!!! Also to the PNM: Get off of this site. It means nothing.

By: LADIES
by: NahMay 31, 2014 12:41:39 PM

It was most likely a self ranking kappa posting as a "pnm"

By: Nah
by: YahMay 31, 2014 11:53:52 PM

It was mostly likely a curious pnm.. That's usually how this works

By: Yah
#7  by: Kappa   

Even I'm in Kappa and I think everyone is comparable, sorry on be half of whoever that was boasting on being better than whatever else sorority. There are like 300+ and they're all great so lets end this debate

By: Kappa
#8  by: Calm down    

Why is everyone arguing? It doesn't matter who is top or not. As long as you get along with your sisters in your soroity that's all that matters.

By: Calm down
#9  by: PNM   

PNM, there's no "top" sorority on campus. Every sorority is amazing and unique in their own way. Figure out which one you fit in well with during RUSH.
Not on Greek rank. Any of the comments you read are going to be biased and probably not true for the most part.

By: PNM
by: thereJun 1, 2014 2:26:21 PM

is a top six and kappa is no where near it hahaha

By: there
#10  by: all of you suck   

As a guy in a fraternity i can tell you right now that you sound incredibly shallow. Guys may bang you but they will never marry you if you act this way.

By: all of you suck
by: hahahaJun 2, 2014 1:11:06 AM

the fact that you just said “as a guy in a fraternity” says it all. Why do all you frat guys assume all girls care about is finding a douche bag frat husband. good luck finding someone to marry you, a s shole.

By: hahaha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.