Alpha Omicron Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 7
#21  by: AOPi   

wanna b's. I agree with below.

By: AOPi
#22  by: YOU   

Just Proved my point- I am glad that little experiment worked the way I thought it would- Instant response= Board Guarding . God GAWD. Get a life

By: YOU
#23  by: PLEASE REMEMBER   

ANYONE can pose on this site as a member of a sorority. just because a post says "we are the best!!!" with all 5s does NOT mean it was necessarily a member of that chapter. this site is ANONYMOUS and anyone can say they are whatever they want with no verification.

By: PLEASE REMEMBER
#24  by: Stupid   

You didn't name her..

By: Stupid
#25  by: seriously?   

that picture is an aopi from florida, not uga... read the shirt you idiots

By: seriously?
#26  by: alpha love...NOT   

i'm an aopi at a different college...when i met lambda sigma chapter they were the rudest chapter of sisters i have ever met, they think they are god's gift to earth just bc their chapter has been around for some 75+ years...they need a reality check.

By: alpha love...NOT
#27  by: Ban This Site-NOW!   

This bashing of one another has gotten out of control. I believe many of the comments are posted by the site administrator who is trying to create drama and entice more people to sign on. If no one signs on and makes comments it will go away just like Juicy Campus did.

By: Ban This Site-NOW!
#28  by: Famous AOPIs   

# Mary Elizabeth Dawson (Kappa Phi) - The current Conflict of Interest and Ethics Commissioner of Canada. She was appointed by the minority Conservative government of Prime Minister Stephen Harper on July 9, 2007 as the Conflict of Interest Act came into force. Mary Dawson was made a Queen?s Counsel in 1978 and was named a Member of the Order of Canada in 2007.

By: Famous AOPIs
#29  by: um   

people should wear whatever they want. I happen to think she is awesome for not letting small minded people such as yourself get in the way of her deciding what she wants to wear. I think it is a refreshing change to see someone with confidence and a healthy view of their body. just because you are uncomfortable in your own skin does not mean she has to be a victim of that!

By: um
#30  by: will   

someone please explain to me why there is so much hate and negativity on this site? Are there really this many unhappy and empty people at the University of Georgia? I am greek, have many friends that are and aren't but just don't know any that seem as miserable as the haters that post on here. Can someone tell me what they receive within themselves by spreading misery?

By: will

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.