facebook

alpha omicron pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Omicron Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 7
#1  by: pati,ny   

Hot girls I heard the got there composite pictures and fraternal composite, so all the other classe will remember how hot they are

By: pati,ny
#2  by: comment to pati   

What are you talking about? you are not speaking english

By: comment to pati
#3  by: notable aopis   

Margaret Bourke-White (Omicron Pi) - photographer and journalist, joined Alpha Omicron Pi while at the University of Michigan. Her works were donated to Alpha Omicron Pi upon her death in 1971, and today are displayed at the international headquarters.[2]
Wendy Chamberlin (Rho) - Former U.S. Ambassador to Pakistan.[3]
Courtney Kupets (Lambda Sigma) - Olympic and World Champion Gymnast at the University of Georgia.[4]
Parvati Shallow (Lambda Sigma) - Survivor: Micronesia winner at the University of Georgia.[5]
Heather Buck (Delta) - Internationally known Opera singer.[6]

By: notable aopis
#4  by: eyes wide open   

i liked this post by greek girl

GIRLS COMING THROUGH RUSH THIS YEAR: PLEASE REALIZE THAT THIS WEBSITE IS NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF GREEK LIFE AT UGA. THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE ON HERE ARE MEAN AND PETTY AND HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. GREEK LIFE AT UGA IS AWESOME. THE SORORITES ARE ALL DIFFERENT FROM EACH OTHER, BUT THERE IS NO "BEST" AND CERTAINLY NO "WORST". AND DESPITE WHAT YOU MAY READ ON HERE, THE SORORITIES DO NOT FIGHT WITH EACH OTHER LIKE THIS, EVERYONE GETS ALONG! GO GREEK! :)

By: eyes wide open
#5  by: eyes wide open   

know some good girls here and they do a lot of things well.

By: eyes wide open
#6  by: Jen   

small town girls. some cute some not. pretty involved on campus but in the wrong rank on this site. Top of middle tier would be more accurate along with KD, ZTA, and DDD

By: Jen
#7  by: JGG   

AOPi has a lot of nice small town Ga girls. They have really gotten better in the last few years and can compete with some of the old standards like ChiO, PhiMu and Theta. They get the public school girls whereas the old row is still private prep schoolers.

By: JGG
#8  by: Look Around   

The old row has plenty of nice small town GA girls, too! They are mixed in with city girls, out of state girls, and private prep schoolers. It's called diversity, honey.

By: Look Around
#9  by: gdi   

So you know some AOII's who are homely. Well, I know some Theta's who are homelier, lol.

By: gdi
#10  by: ewwww   

Ewww. These girls give me the creeps. And I have in fact seen a lot of average lookers at this house. Just average all the way around

By: ewwww

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.