facebook

advice for incoming freshmen

by: Trust me

Dear class of 2019 girls,

Do NOT pay any attention at all to this website. I was in your shoes just one year ago and looked forward to rush so much and really paid attention to this website and it did nothing but hurt me in the end. During rush I kept thinking about what people said on this website rather than trust my own instinct and ended up dropping out of rush due to rumors and "reputations" of certain houses. Now looking back on rush I see that I could have easily been very happy in many of the houses that I put down due to their "ranking." As someone who is on the outside and can look at it all of the houses objectively, there truly is NO ranking. Certain people like certain sororities, and it varies for everyone.
I promise you that if you don't pay attention to this website you will end up very happy with whatever house you end up in. I've had the pleasure of meeting many girls from many different sororities and can honestly say that you will learn each sororities personality and see the benefits/qualities of each sorority on your own.
Good luck to you girls during rush next year and go dawgs!

Posted By: Trust me
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Must read   

Bump

By: Must read
#12  by: Yaaaas   

BUMP BUMP COULD NOT BE BETTER ADVICE. PNMs trust me there is NO ranking at uga. Literally NO ONE cares what sorority you're in, especially the older you get. All that matters if wether or not the sorority is the right for for you! Good luck!!

By: Yaaaas
by: Yes!Aug 12, 2015 8:18:50 AM

Couldn't be more accurate!

By: Yes!
#13  by: Yes    

Bump

By: Yes
#14  by: Guest   

Bump

By: Guest
#15  by: All year round    

Not just during rush. People come on here after rush to try to make new members in other houses worry that they've made a mistake. None of what's on here is real.

By: All year round
#16  by: yes   

good message to hear again after rush is over

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.