facebook

rankings/postings

by:    

One of the many things that makes UGA great is the strong greek system. There really is a lot of friendship between the sororities and fraternities, but unfortunately this website doesn't reflect what it is like on campus. Please resist coming on here asking/posting rankings or ridiculous or derogatory comments. It only hurts our community. Go through rush with an open mind and you'll be amazed!

Posted By: Go Dawgs!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

it doesn't reflect it anywhere. Most stuff on Greekrank is a distortion of how the campus actually is. This holds true for what I assume is virtually every active page on this site.

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

True

By: gT
#3by:    

I'm a junior and have good friends in just about every house on campus. There is a bit of a gap between the Greek and non-Greek students, but I haven't seen any real-life animosity between the different Greek houses. Almost all of the Greek students interact with each other, and nobody seems to care which house anyone else is in. At least I've never sensed it.
Just go through rush with an open mind and the rest will fall into place. Once you're here, get involved - serve on committees, volunteer, go to socials - and you'll have a chance to make a wide variety of friends and have an awesome college experience. I've loved every minute of my experience here.

By: That's the truth
by: Yup   

So true. Pay attention to this!

By: Yup
#4by:    

great. Best post on here.

By: This is...
#5by:    

Like the original poster pointed out - the negative, crazy posts hurts us all. People can read between the lines. Truly, the negative poster has an agenda. Please grow up.

By: Agreed
#6by:    

Is so true. Go through rush, trust your own heart, and you'll be fine!

By: Original post
#7by:    

This applies throughout the year!!!!! Freshman will learn!

By: Remember this.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.