ΑΓΔ
ΣΔΤ
ΔΓ
ΔΦΕ

Posted By: 2016
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: .   

Thank God someone put DPhiE at the bottom. The ranking that is going around that puts them as middle tier is hysterical! You're not fooling PNMs, DPhiE. You can't hide all of your girls but maybe five transfers from Kennesaw during recruitment

By: .
by: lmfaoMay 2, 2016 2:56:26 PM

Omg yes finally someone said it!! Btw watch out PNMs, I've heard from several people (including a girl in DPhiE) that they're getting girls from their kennesaw chapter to come help out during recruitment. So basically if you talk to someone at DPhiE who doesn't seem like someone from a newly started chapter, they're probably from kennesaw. Also just FYI for anyone not from around here, kennesaw is one of the only chapters where DPhiE is actually top tier

By: lmfao
by: MehMay 2, 2016 7:57:28 PM

Why can't people be supportive? I'm in a mid tier sorority here and wish them nothing but the best. Same goes for every sorority. The Panhellenic community really needs to show their love and support for one another especially given recent events.

By: Meh
by: NahMay 2, 2016 9:52:53 PM

I'm all for being supportive but they're being delusional. I was super excited for UGA to get another sorority and I was very welcoming and supportive of them at first but they're honestly turning people against them. And I haven't met a single DPhiE that was actually nice. Maybe it's just the ones I've met, but they're girls who got a big ego and turned stuck up because they're "sorority girls" now. The ones I've met couldn't care less about the Panhellenic community and are just desperate to seem better than everyone else. I honestly feel bad for any nice girls in DPhiE because they're getting a bad reputation already.

By: Nah
by: BumpMay 3, 2016 1:31:38 AM

Bumping this because a delusional DPhiE bumped the post they obviously wrote

By: Bump
#12  by: omg   

DG do you guys live on greek rank??? It's pathetic and needs to stop. It's super obvious by how every post you make insulting another house gets a million upvotes. No PNM wants to join a sorority full of catty girls who do nothing but sit behind their computers all day trying to climb the ranks by constantly putting down AGD, DPhiE, and SDT. I'm in a lower middle house and every DG I have met through the years has always insulted other houses on campus, and it's sickening. No sorority has ever done anything to you, DG, and you need to stop playing the victim constantly.

By: omg
by: Confused May 3, 2016 12:13:24 PM

Not sure what your point is? This list puts DG below AGD and SDT and no one on here is talking about them. I only know a couple DGs but I don't think they're the type to put others down. You sounds bitter that someone put DPhiE last (when y'all haven't been here a whole year) so you're looking for someone to blame. Funny how you're trying to put a sorority down while claiming that's what you hate.

By: Confused
by: I understand May 4, 2016 4:14:57 PM

That it may be easy to point fingers at random sororities that you are not affiliated with. However, you are no better for assuming that an entire group of girls is behind one nasty message on a PUBLIC site than the person who wrote that paragraph. I do not believe that a DG would write those hurtful things; however, just as in all sororities, there are always girls with bad attitudes. If there is one sorority who receives the most hatred, it is Delta Gamma. I have personally never seen them lash out, complain, or try to force a new reputation onto their organization by tearing down others. Maybe YOU should stop playing the victim and hurting other Greek houses.

By: I understand

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.