Theta, PiPhi,
AXO, DZ
KD, Gamma Phi
ADPi

Posted By: student
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: OP   

The original post is actually accurate. If you hear otherwise- it's a DG self ranking as usual, or a Pi Phi who is bitter that they were ranked as low as DZ, KD, and ADPi on almost every single PNMs preferences last (2014) rush. Or possibly an AXO but honestly they should just be ignored in all things

By: OP
by: ^Feb 18, 2015 12:03:56 PM

The original post is actually not accurate. If you hear otherwise - it's a XO self ranking as usual. Or possibly a Theta but honestly they should just be ignored in all things.

By: ^
by: That's weirdFeb 26, 2015 10:46:29 PM

Every girl I know who's a Pi phi had other top houses on pref night and put Pi Phi in front of houses like ZTA, Tri Delt, XO, and DG....so I'm guessing you're in one of those houses and you're intimidated that Pi Phi is getting better?

By: That's weird
#12  by: ^^   

XO and PiPhi and Theta move down below AXO and DZ.

No frat associates with those 3 houses!!

By: ^^
by: This is disgustingFeb 27, 2015 6:25:15 AM

And obviously was posted by a DZ or AXO who finds her self-worth in the opinion of men between the ages of 18-22.

By: This is disgusting
by: UmMar 4, 2015 3:42:04 PM

I could maybe see a case for saying AXO is a little more up there because they're actually popular with frats. But DZ? Most girls would put them in the bottom 2 or 3 and most frats seem to make fun of any members that hang out with DZs

By: Um
#13  by: whoa   

Nice try. dz belongs at the bottom and theta below axo

By: whoa
#14  by: Op   

Original Post is accurate. Except move DG up a level maybe... But I wouldn't change anything else.

By: Op
#15  by: too many tiers   

KKG, DDD, XO, ZTA
DG, Theta, PiPhi, AXO
KD, Gamma Phi, DZ, ADPi

that said, there is a place for everyone and all houses have potential for great sisterhood

By: too many tiers
by: YesMar 4, 2015 3:37:13 PM

agree completely with both parts

By: Yes
by: not quite Mar 4, 2015 10:29:30 PM

Move XO down

By: not quite
by: TruthMar 5, 2015 6:39:13 PM

This is so accurate

By: Truth
by: not quite Mar 5, 2015 7:13:15 PM

Haha, I put to move XO DOWN just see if XO is on here constantly and now everyone can see the answer!! So self ranking is a live and we'll.

By: not quite
#16  by: This ^   

This is one of the most accurate I've seen, the only thing wrong with this is move DZ below KD and Gamma Phi, then move KD below Gamma Phi.

By: This ^
#17  by: so...   

I think it is so funny how people state they agree with this post but then start saying to move this one up or this one down. There a 6 houses that according to recent posts could be enter changed in the top spots and 2 middle and 4 on a different level. And some who are top because of years past and those who are on the rise but get bashed because they are trying. Then you have some are supposed to be wealthy and snobs, and some who think they are classy but say mean statements about other groups. And I think all groups self rant no matter what group they belong to, so could people please try to respect the everyone loves their house and stop bashing others!

By: so...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.