Page 1 of 2
#1  by: no bias    

this is the truest one I've seen

By: no bias
#2  by: greek life   

very accurate

By: greek life
#3  by: not quite right   

Move OX with DG , they are close or move DG up then it would look right , sorry but XO is not better

By: not quite right
#4  by: True?   

If you are a DG.....

By: True?
#5  by: not quite right   

Sorry different sorority, sad how people automatically jump to conclusions on this site. How about realizing people from other sorority or frats can have an opinion about another group without having to self rank!

By: not quite right
#6  by: Actually accurate.    

Whoever comments otherwise is probably going to be a PBP, DG, or AXO trying to self rank (as per usual).

By: Actually accurate.
by: really??Jan 15, 2015 10:55:54 PM

Good one, which one are you? I would add OX, ZETA, KAPPA, etc.. to that group above!! This site is so funny, people always claiming to know who is posting when no one uses their name.

By: really??
#7  by: student   

yes yes this is accurate

By: student
by: SkepticalFeb 15, 2015 10:33:57 PM

I hope you didn't just comment on your own post, but if you did you could have at least changed your nickname.

Post is totally wrong anyways. DZ goes to the bottom, PBP, XO, DG are even, and AXO and Theta are even. Maybe GPB can join the AXO/Theta tier.

By: Skeptical
#8  by: this is awful   

move DZ way down

By: this is awful
#9  by: Nah   

XO is good but they're not top. About even with DG. And DZ is definitely not even with AXO. They're probably even with or maybe a little below Gamma Phi and KD

By: Nah
#10  by: Uhm   

Move DZ by adpi

By: Uhm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.