Kappa
SK
AXO
ADPi
AOPi

Posted By: frogs
Page 3 of 9
#21by:    

This is by far the most accurate and honest list on this website. Placement of houses have changed dramatically in the last 5 years. Our greek system is extremely competitive so a name is just a name. To stay on top quality action is required and honestly some old name houses are just nit what you expect because they don't push themselves anymore.

By: Rank14
#22by:    

move xo to about 3rd and will agree

By: purple reptile

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#23by:    

This is a strong rank. No list will ever please everyone. Nice job.

By: News
#24by:    

I like this list very much

By: Purple Person
#25by:    

Don't change a thing on this one!!

By: TheWay
#26by:    

This is the best rank I have seen on here

By: Hoppy
#27by:    

I can always find something that gives away what house a poster is in but not here. This list is the most honest and accurate one I have seen.

By: Purple People Lover
#28by:    

This is a really good rank and probably the best one I've seen on here

By: Yep
#29by:    

This is really good!

By: frogs
#30by:    

This rank is a gift because it is the only one on here that is correct and doesn't try to make any group higher or lower than they actually are. Thank you!!

By: Amazing!!
by: @Amazing!!   

I could not have said it better. This rank is solid. It's nice to see something truthful on here.

By: @Amazing!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.