facebook

spring

by:    

I will be transferring to TCU in the spring; I will be a second semester sophomore.
I am hoping to join a sorority when I get there, but I will not know many people or have any sorority contacts.
Does anyone have any recommendations on how to get involved or get info on spring rush?
Is it true Phi Mu colonization has been pushed back?

Posted By: Spring Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

contact panhellenic to put yourself on the COB list (continuous open bidding) and yeah phi mu is happening in 2016

By: recruitment chair
by: Vic    

Perfect advice

By: Vic
by: ,   

Without having any connections here this is the best way to go. There does seem to be a bigger transfer of students happening both away and here so you will not be alone.

By: ,
by: Newbie    

Thank You

By: Newbie
by: Hop   

Best advice

By: Hop
#2by:    

These ladies have steered you right. Welcome to TCU and good luck finding your perfect house.

By: Frog
#3by:    

If there is a sorority you have a legacy to you might want to contact their alumni office that is here locally too.

By: Girlntheno
#4by:    

There is great advice on this thread

By: Bravo
#5by:    

Cobb or contact the Membership VP directly for our houses. After break they should know if they will be offering spring recruitment.

By: Frogghhhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Purple People Lover   

Personally, I would do both COBB and personal contact to each house. You can look up chapter contact information on their website.

By: Purple People Lover
#6by:    

It does appear the Phi Mu colony will be one more year. I would contact each house personally to show initiative and get extract information directly. Spring recruitment takes personal effort just like fall.

By: Frogged
#7by:    

With Phi Mu not coming yet, spring recruitment would be your best option. If that doesn't work out you can still get a bid come the fall. There are quotas.

By: Old News
#8by:    

Spring recruitment would be a great option; i know several houses are doing it this year

By: ^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.