facebook

do people look up where i live?

by: truth

I will probably being going to TCU next year. Some stuff has happened to my family the last three years and we had to move into a very small apartment in a sketch neighborhood. But we come from money and this is temporary.My grandma can and will pay for college and sorority. I heard if I write my real address people will google it and drop me. Is this true? Should I put my grandparents address or a friends address? I feel like that is lying, but I don't want peolple wrongly judging me on my temperary address. Any suggestions is helpful.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: hey   

Think about it this way, do you want the girls you are going to be a sorority with to judge you on where you come from? If you want a sorority that accepts you for you, then where you live should not matter at all. Yes there are wealthy people at TCU but there are also people who are on full rides. This should be the least of your worries. Just show the sororities who you are as a person, that will help you end where you are supposed to be. Hopefully that helps!

By: hey
#12  by: Sunny   

Some groups do so as others have said you should use your grandparents address so no one holds something out of your control against you

By: Sunny

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.