AOPi

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 12
#31  by: TCU    

This is excellent!!

By: TCU
#32  by: Stop   

Oh my word, first off you can't even try and argue that zeta had a disappointing PC because they are all beautiful and every girl saying otherwise is probably bitter that they were cut. DDD also had a beautiful PC as did pi phi. But to say gpb got the best....are you joking? They might have a few cute girls but otherwise they're completely average. Stop self ranking

By: Stop
by: haAug 28, 2014 4:58:06 PM

someone got dropped by gphi hahaha

By: ha
#33  by: Dude   

This year was a mind warp and list in why. Big shake up on hots here

By: Dude
by: !Aug 28, 2014 5:45:33 PM

I think you tried to say there was a shake up on hot houses and you think this list is right. I would agree if that is what you meant.

By: !
#34  by: Me   

My opinion is that this arrangement is good. My house isn't the top on the list and we have a lot of pretty members. There is no house on this campus that is exclusively hot or not.

By: Me
#35  by: Me   

My opinion is that this arrangement is good. My house isn't the top on the list and we have a lot of pretty members. There is no house on this campus that is exclusively hot or not.

#36  by: Me   

This list is good in my opinion and my house isn't at the top. We have lots of pretty girls though. There isn't a house that is all hot or not here.

#37  by: NO!   

This is a terrible idea. Y'all just sound awful!! These girls just got here and you're ranking them based on looks. STOP AND THINK SERIOUSLY!! If everyone knocked this off and just focused on their own sorority while also being supportive of all the others, we'd be so much better off!!! SHUT UP Y'ALL!!!!!!

By: NO!
#38  by: Greek   

One of the more honest lists I have seen.

By: Greek
#39  by: Rush   

Switch DG and KKG and then you have a perfect list. People can see that Some groups like DDD took people they would not have in the past. They end up a stronger house because do it but they are not as attractive as in the past.

By: Rush
#40  by: Zzz   

NO WAY Phi Pi was first

By: Zzz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.