Page 3 of 12
#21  by: @student   

Kappa and DG should be opposite

By: @student
#22  by: Texas Gal   

This group is good.

By: Texas Gal
by: ManAug 26, 2014 5:23:24 PM

I was highly disappointed with Zeta this year. They didn't get the group expected. I'd move them under Chi O. Done

By: Man
#23  by: LOL   

I feel like in Gamma Phi's bylaws it says "we must self rank." There is no way they got a hotter pledge class than Chi O, Kappa, DG, Tri Delt, and alpha chi. that is a joke

By: LOL
by: um...Aug 28, 2014 11:36:19 AM

Is it in your bylaws that you have to pretend to know who's writing on an anonymous website? Since you don't (can't) know who's writing, why don't you just stop posting that any house is self ranking. These are just people's opinions. Arrange them anyway you want to but don't call other people's opinions jokes. They're not any better or worse than your opinions.

By: um...
#24  by: Confused   

I'm not sure why so many people are hating on Kappa and GPB on here. They both got extremely good PC. Every chapter got a decent class because there were so many wonderful girls to choose from this year.

By: Confused
by: <3Aug 26, 2014 5:21:03 PM

<3 these girls. Great recruitment!!

By: <3
#25  by: Pan   

I think this type of list is shameful. Let our new girls love their new house and stop with all the ranking. Every house has girls with feelings and nothing productive comes from things like this.

By: Pan
#26  by: Angel   

This rating is most certainly true!!!!!!!!

By: Angel
by: ToadAug 26, 2014 5:12:53 PM

People need to give credit where it's due and this is we're things fell this year. Who knows what next year will bring.

By: Toad
#27  by: Sizzle   

No one wants to be listed last but the list is perfect

By: Sizzle
#28  by: ^   

This is stupid!!!

By: ^
#29  by: Hopping   

Kappa is too high on here. They may be known to party hard but they are also not known for being the prettiest. Nice girls but that's just crazy.

By: Hopping
#30  by: Hopping   

Move Kappa right above Theta and you have perfection.

By: Hopping

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.