facebook

advice from a current member

by: seniorgreekgirl

I am a senior and just want to give advice and info to all you nervous girls! Hope this helps a bit, and feel free to reply with specific questions, I love giving advice! :)

Popular conversation topics:
Round 1: Hometown, high school activities, summer activities, favorite movies/TV shows, TCU (major, dorm, roommate, what you're most excited for).
Round 2: Volunteer activities in HS, philanthropy at TCU(within sorority and participation in other groups' events), what you want to be involved in at TCU or within sorority.
Round 3: Leadership in HS and positions within sorority and on campus, passions likes and dislikes, hobbies, HS activities, what you're looking for in a sorority
Round 4: How you're feeling about the sorority, questions or concerns you have, qualities you want in sisters, qualities you could bring to the sorority

Overall advice: ALWAYS be kind, respectful, honest, friendly, open, enthusiastic to EVERY house. Put your best foot forward and show them why you deserve to be a member of their sorority. Be yourself, don't act like someone you're not. Trust your gut during all decisions and NEVER listen to advice from other PNMs as far as which house to choose. It should be your decision, and yours alone. Don't get stuck on one particular house too early on. Keep an open mind and don't count any house out. First impressions are not always accurate. NEVER talk bad about a house in front of other PNMs or with your Rho Gamma. If you must gossip, call your parents.

Posted By: seniorgreekgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 10 of 10
#91  by: 2U   

I wish I had this type of a guide for recruitment. All the current members have been trained to assist with moving conversations along but if you have these answers prepared you will be well prepared.

By: 2U
#92  by: Tcu    

Awesome information

By: Tcu
#93  by: Tcu   

Do not forget this ladies

By: Tcu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.