by: Tcu

Phi Delt, sigma chi

Upper middle
Kappa Sig, phi kap, lambda

Lower Middle
Sig ep, delt, Fiji, pi kap

Bottom
Beta, sae

This is how I would rate them based off my personal experiences with each of them.

Posted By: Tcu
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 7
#21  by: Halo   

Great post

By: Halo
#22  by: Girl   

Perfection found here

By: Girl
#23  by: Tcu   

Outstanding

By: Tcu
#24  by: ZTA   

Wouldn't change a thing on this list

By: ZTA
#25  by: Notsomuch   

SAE sure but Betas should be way higher! They may be newest but definitely one of the best.

By: Notsomuch
by: im a betaFeb 25, 2014 7:04:10 PM

were not a fraternity more like a social/mathleats club at most

By: im a beta
#26  by: axo   

I'd move beta up to the lower middle and move pi kap down

By: axo
by: TruFeb 17, 2014 11:27:55 AM

I agree

By: Tru
#27  by: Saywhat?   

Totally depends on what you're ranking. Grades and campus involvent puts Betas at the top.

By: Saywhat?
by: TruthFeb 17, 2014 2:23:48 PM

Class too!

By: Truth
by: ztaFeb 17, 2014 3:27:42 PM

Who cares if you're top in grades if half your members are socially awkward like the betas. Super nice guys but just weird. Ranking on just basis of grades is kinda stupid

By: zta
by: TruthFeb 18, 2014 10:12:18 PM

Betas are top in grades, involvement and class! The student body president is a beta, an academic all-american TCU football player is a beta. You name it and they're involved in it. After spending time with all the frats, the betas are hands down the most respectful and most respectable guys. Truth!!

By: Truth
by: yesFeb 18, 2014 10:50:30 PM

well said!

By: yes
by: YesFeb 18, 2014 11:04:14 PM

The comment by truth tells the real facts. Beta is one of the best frats without question. Coasting on an old name will lead you to sink. Congratulations Beta! Only the jealous or shallow cannot see your quality.

By: Yes
by: TCUFeb 18, 2014 11:47:57 PM

hahaha this is awesome, talk about Beta trolling this website.
Beta is terrible at TCU, a year or two ago you were all signing up at a stand outside the library... you're not even an official fraternity till you get your official charter from Beta, which takes 10 years...

By: TCU
#28  by: notabeta   

I agree that the Betas are one of the top groups. Look what a short time they've been here and what they've achieved. They're not the best yet, but they're certainly headed that way.

By: notabeta
#29  by: Letsbhonest   

TCU girls know that guys who aren't just looking for the stereotypical frat life join sig ep, beta and pi kap. All these guys have interests and goals beyond being frat rats. It's not good or bad it's just fact. Live and let live. There's love for all y'all boys!!

By: Letsbhonest
by: Agreed!Feb 19, 2014 5:05:32 PM

Well said! We just need to figure out how to make more of them. TCU boys I mean cause the girl to guy ratio sucks!

By: Agreed!
by: tcuFeb 19, 2014 8:13:58 PM

spoken like someone that doesn't know what they are talking about.

By: tcu
#30  by: Grades   

I don't have a dog in this fight, but are we not here to do well in school? So wouldn't grades be a factor when it comes to ranking fraternities ms.zta? Just saying maybe you should spend some more time hitting the books than on this site.

By: Grades
by: ztaFeb 21, 2014 12:50:12 AM

If you reread what I wrote you can see that I said grades shouldn't be the only thing to consider while ranking. I'm not saying that grades aren't important, because they are. However I believe being a well rounded person who can be social is just as important if not more important in the real world

By: zta
by: GradesFeb 21, 2014 7:06:10 PM

I misread then and definitely agree the complete package is what it is all about. I apologize.

By: Grades

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.