by: Tcu

Phi Delt, sigma chi

Upper middle
Kappa Sig, phi kap, lambda

Lower Middle
Sig ep, delt, Fiji, pi kap

Bottom
Beta, sae

This is how I would rate them based off my personal experiences with each of them.

Posted By: Tcu
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 7
#11  by: ...   

its painfully obvious that whoever created this is having a conversation with themselves

By: ...
#12  by: Sae   

Total BS when you put SAE last

By: Sae
by: TcuFeb 12, 2014 10:54:51 AM

What has sae done to earn anything better. They have been horrible for the past 3 years and is one of the smallest chapters at TCU.any rep they used to have as a good fraternity has been destroyed

By: Tcu
by: lol saeFeb 12, 2014 11:00:01 AM

SAE has consistently made the lowest grades of all the fraternities. I bet they even use that as a rushing tool lol. They are also not involved at all and are exclusive to tri delt, which is obviously falling as well. Sounds like they gotta step their game up

By: lol sae
#13  by: TCU    

Perfect List!

By: TCU
#14  by: Feb u   

A realistic list to anyone who can honestly look at the current groups without predjutice

By: Feb u
#15  by: Red   

I would not change this post

By: Red
#16  by: Blow   

Sorry to burst your bubble SAE but people are not impressed

By: Blow
by: ....Feb 12, 2014 8:20:07 PM

no one cares

By: ....
#17  by: Old Row   

Spot on ranking

By: Old Row
#18  by: HF   

Actually a good list. I would move Sigma Chi down and Fiji down...but other than that it's solid.

By: HF
#19  by: Rater14   

Not sure Delt shouldn't move down but have heard lots of talk that they have stepped things up this year. If this is true then congrats to them.

By: Rater14
#20  by: Tcu   

Best rank

By: Tcu

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.