facebook

sorority numbers?

by: Question

How many girls rushed last year?

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Fall    

Each year grows and so does the competition. That is why our greek community is so strong and every house would be a stand out on most campuses. Give them all a chance.

By: Fall
#22  by: Frog Fact   

You can't go wrong following all the information on this thread.

By: Frog Fact
by: GuestAug 21, 2014 9:14:13 AM

unfortunately this not true in 2014. i know a girl who maximized all her options -great resume, legacy, personable and did not receive a bid. so glad another sorority will be added in the spring. this is not the way for girls to start school feeling rejected when they followed the rules and were not snobby. they felt any of the houses would be fine. there were girls with phones and complaining, but they were not cut.

By: Guest
#23  by: Helpful   

Girls you need to know this coming in. There are so many girls that you will mess with your head to act like you can only be happy in one house. Be open hearted with all who welcome you and things will work out.

By: Helpful
by: SmartieJul 4, 2014 2:48:43 AM

No truer words have been spoken. This isn't recruitment like at a state school or never heard of private school. This is Big 12, prestigious and highly competitive. I love my friends from back home but when I see the houses some of them got, I know they made not have gotten a bid at all here. It's intimidating but when you join a house here you are joining a premier Greek community and that should get you excited!

By: Smartie
by: @ SmartieAug 23, 2014 1:41:31 AM

Just stop hard selling that this is such a "prestigious and highly competitive" school. It isn't. It was my 6th choice. I didn't get into UT, Rice, SMU, Auburn, A&M, or NYU. So now I'm stuck here with all you right wingers who think this is a good school.

By: @ Smartie
by: p.s.Aug 23, 2014 1:47:42 AM

West Virginia is in the Big 12 - not exactly an academic conference.

By: p.s.
#24  by: Midnight   

Be prepared, be yourself, be friendly and be humble. With over 1000 girls every house will have lots to choose from.

By: Midnight
#25  by: Hummmm   

Incoming girls would be well served to read this post. Not to scare you but so you can know the tips and come mentally prepared.

By: Hummmm
#26  by: 123   

I know the numbers sound crazy scary but if you are authentic and are open to friendship beyond greek letters, you all will be great!

By: 123
#27  by: Newbie   

How do the numbers stack up this year?

By: Newbie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.