facebook

rush

by: TCUfreshmangirl

There's a lot of posts on here about comparing the sororities... But i'd really love to know more about rush. Past experiences, advice, what to wear, or anything else you'd want to share about it for an incoming freshman. thanks!

Posted By: TCUfreshmangirl
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 7
#11  by: Advise   

Be yourself to the best of your ability under a high pressure situation. Don't go by rumors or other people's view but how you feel in each house. Know it is a honor to be invited back to any house with such competition...On practical advise bring a hand can because it gets so hot waiting to go inside and wear shoes you won't cry in after standing all day! I personally prayed that The Lord place me in the right house and after a roller coaster week I would never change where I ended up.

By: Advise
by: Frog FactMay 5, 2014 9:58:34 PM

Absolutely p

By: Frog Fact
by: Info4UMay 13, 2014 11:56:52 PM

Beautifully put:)

By: Info4U
#12  by: Hope   

Lots of good advise on this thread. Go where you click and feel wanted . Ignore the letters on the door and the shows. What does your heart say about the girls! Be kind to all houses they invite you back. With 1000 girls rushes all houses have choices on who they invite back. As best you can, talk and try to get to know the girls. Oh, bring a little battery hand fan and shoes you can stand in all day. It will be HOT and tiring but well worth the effort.

By: Hope
#13  by: Hope   

Lots of good advise on this thread. Go where you click and feel wanted . Ignore the letters on the door and the shows. What does your heart say about the girls! Be kind to all houses they invite you back. With 1000 girls rushes all houses have choices on who they invite back. As best you can, talk and try to get to know the girls. Oh, bring a little battery hand fan and shoes you can stand in all day. It will be HOT and tiring but well worth the effort.

By: Hope
#14  by: Recruit    

This post is truthful and should be helpful to PNMs. Be yourself and go with the house that makes you feel like you are special. Real friendship is what greek is about.

By: Recruit
#15  by: Real    

Post 7 is maybe the best advise on this entire site! Take it seriously!!

By: Real
#16  by: TCU   

Lots of helpful advise for PMNs on this post. Most important is that you go with the girls you feel you could most see yourself being real sisters with. Let all the rumors, ranks and other people's impressions go and focus on what is best for you.

By: TCU
#17  by: True   

It is refreshing to read the posts on this question. The greek girls at TCU really do want you to enjoy rush and go with your heart. If the girls in a house don't make you feel welcome or invite you back that's alright focus on the ones that do. Post 7 is my favorite. Take those words to heart and you will do great.

By: True
#18  by: TCU   

Be your own person....don't form your opinion ahead of time based on websites or what people from your hometown tell you. TCU has great people in every sorority. Good luck

#19  by: Lucky   

PMNs who read these posts are lucky. You are getting the best advice about being yourself and going where you feel special!

By: Lucky
#20  by: Facts   

If you want to end up with a house of lifelong sisters put all the rumors and stereotypes out of your mind and go where you meet similar girls who act like they want you. No one really cares in the real world what letters you are wearing but you WILL care about connecting and true friendship. Be grateful and respectful to all houses who invite you back. Be real so the house can see if you click. As hard as it is to really do follow the words of advise on all these posts and you will be set.

By: Facts
by: TCU May 6, 2014 5:51:19 PM

Lovely

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.