facebook

rankings for this upcoming year

by: frat/sorority

SORORITIES
tri delt, kappa, dg
theta, alpha phi, phi sig
sdt, dphi, azd
gphib, aephi, agd

WHY: alpha phi dropping due to lack of involvement, bad pcs, phi sig rising for opposite reason. dphi rising for good pcs, weird ones graduated, and azd took a hit for obvious reasons, gphib stagnant, aephi irrelevant.

FRATS
sig chi, dke, sae
phi psi, psi u, sig ep,
zbt, aepi, sammy
ato, delt, phidelt
theta chi, fiji

WHY: i switched sig ep and zbt because zbt basically parties with sdt and like 1 other house and i always have way more fun at sig ep. while fiji is improving, they still haven't moved yet in my opinion. and honestly i see sae moving down more b/c all their good guys graduated and this year partying with them sucked.

Posted By: frat/sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Lol   

Just so everyone knows: this was written from a girls perspective so for frats even though sig Ep is a little higher than you might expect its just because I have more fun when I go there than zbt or whoever. But they are BFFs with gamma phi and need to switch that up a bit if they wanna climb higher.

And I wanted to put psi u above phi psi but psi u is obsessed with AZD and need to branch out more imo.

By: Lol
by: lolAug 1, 2015 1:08:50 AM

sig ep is overratedly underrated

By: lol
by: PAug 10, 2015 1:25:47 PM

I see psi u moving up as soon as they start partying more with middle tier houses.

Being best buds with azd isn't doing you any favors, guys.

By: P
#12  by: V   

This list is dead on

By: V
#13  by: SAE   

Do you think SAE is going drop as fast as Sammy did?

By: SAE
by: Would be nice Aug 4, 2015 10:00:10 PM

Let's hope

By: Would be nice
#14  by: Still accurate    

Bump

By: Still accurate
#15  by: .   

This is the one to go by for all of you looking to rush. Still the most accurate.

By: .
#16  by: Heyyy   

I'm personally not too much of a fan of sig ep, however I do have a lot of friends in there. They are literally best friends with phi sig, who supposedly is moving up, and this past year they cut down on their parties with gphi. Also it is known azd loves them too, despite what happened with them. So idk, they kinda just have fun and don't care about these rankings lol

By: Heyyy
by: uhAug 8, 2015 2:29:18 PM

they will literally give a bid to anyone

By: uh
by: buttttAug 10, 2015 1:24:30 PM

but they legit don't party with any other houses besides gphib... They need to expand more into the middle tier including the houses you mentioned

By: butttt
by: .Aug 16, 2015 5:51:04 PM

Just to clarify, what is this whole issue with azd that everyone references but doesn't explain

By: .
#17  by: Serious question    

Serious question here: but why is phi sig above sdt now..???

By: Serious question
by: WellAug 10, 2015 1:51:56 PM

Eh it's always been this way? Phi sig Is nicer, classier, more involved, less jappy, and hotter

By: Well
#18  by: Yes   

post and reasons are accurate

By: Yes
#19  by: yep   

still accurate af

By: yep
by: LolAug 16, 2015 4:51:06 PM

Why are you saying still? It's been 3 weeks obviously nothing has changed rankings wise

By: Lol
#20  by: This   

Bub

By: This

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.