facebook

rankings for this upcoming year

by: frat/sorority

SORORITIES
tri delt, kappa, dg
theta, alpha phi, phi sig
sdt, dphi, azd
gphib, aephi, agd

WHY: alpha phi dropping due to lack of involvement, bad pcs, phi sig rising for opposite reason. dphi rising for good pcs, weird ones graduated, and azd took a hit for obvious reasons, gphib stagnant, aephi irrelevant.

FRATS
sig chi, dke, sae
phi psi, psi u, sig ep,
zbt, aepi, sammy
ato, delt, phidelt
theta chi, fiji

WHY: i switched sig ep and zbt because zbt basically parties with sdt and like 1 other house and i always have way more fun at sig ep. while fiji is improving, they still haven't moved yet in my opinion. and honestly i see sae moving down more b/c all their good guys graduated and this year partying with them sucked.

Posted By: frat/sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Almost   

Switch aephi and azd

By: Almost
by: lolJul 26, 2015 4:49:26 PM

aephi... no... sorry.

By: lol
#2  by: Wow   

Literally the most accurate list I've ever seen great job

By: Wow
#3  by: Lmao   

Ok sig ep/theta

By: Lmao
#4  by: think about it   

this rankings post is gonna get so many downvotes from houses that are mad you put them in their place. if you actually look at greek life at su, which houses are relevant, which are involved, etc. then this list is dead on- for frats and sororitys.

By: think about it
#5  by: ...    

Agreed dke> Sae

Sig ep > zbt
Zbt doesnt party with a lot of top house like someone said , just basically sdt and alpha phi. Also tridelt had their initation at sig ep so like it or not that brought their name up

By: ...
by: CcJul 27, 2015 11:28:34 AM

Sigep, you're literally BFFs with gphib and that's it. You partied once with tridelt and don't interact with like any middle tier houses.

Try partying with more than just gphib and then maybe you'll get bumped up cuz I agree I like you guys better than ZBT.

By: Cc
#6  by: Wow    

Still riding that sig ep? They were on sopro and had little to no choice

By: Wow
#7  by: lol   

okay bye sig ep

By: lol
#8  by: nah   

switch aepi with sig ep then switch sig ep with phi delt

By: nah
#9  by: Thoughts   

sororitys - accurate. Tiers and houses are shifting... A LOT. But a lot has happened so it makes sense.

Frats - mosh accurate. Switch psi u and phi psi. And just drop sig Ep down a tier but still above zbt. Hate zbt but sig Ep is not that high up.

By: Thoughts
by: Take it easy Jul 29, 2015 6:51:07 AM

stop down voting sig ep. You had that one party with tridelt and now think you're upper-middle. We know you're trying to move up but not so fast. Chill

By: Take it easy
#10  by: switch   

Switch AZD and GPB.

By: switch
by: HahaJul 29, 2015 8:33:31 AM

Yea right gphib you're still bottom. Everyone knows you're all over this site so just chill out

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.